Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

A great armenian.

F575D500-63DB-4B26-871C-94DDEB6995A2.jpeg

Young Arnie dressed really well. I wonder who his tailor was.
If he were young today, he would be posting on Dressedwell. If he were posting on Dressedwell, he would then probably disclose his tailor as Mystery Neapolitan Backalley Tailor. He would post long-winded Spenglerian rants about the end of Europe and express his support for some sort of populist political movement in a thinly-veiled antisemitic tone to demount his enemies.

We would almost be able to smell the fumes of burning tires of riots from his fit pictures. What an immense pleasure. . .

If he were young today, he would be posting on Dressedwell. If he were posting on Dressedwell, he would then probably disclose his tailor as Mystery Neapolitan Backalley Tailor. He would post long-winded Spenglerian rants about the end of Europe and express his support for some sort of populist political movement in a thinly-veiled antisemitic tone to demount his enemies.

We would almost be able to smell the fumes of burning tires of riots from his fit pictures. What an immense pleasure. . .

Please can you stop politicizing and polluting this thread with your antifa phantasms or, at least, can you do it subtly? It becomes really annoying. Besides your political analysis of european populist movements is totally off topic because the main part of these movements (excepted some members of the new AFD) are pro-Israel. Why? Because for all these movements the main threat is the muslim demography. A concern shared by Israel, included in her internal policy ; that's why Sephardi and Sabra are marginalized in the command and decisional structures of the Israeli State, particularly amongst the head command of Tsahal and the intelligence services. Why? Because the Ashkenazi don't want Israel to become another Levantine state. That's being said if you absolutely want to keep vomiting your anti-euro identitary and anti-French hate and recycling your Godwin memes, you can perfectly do it in the appropriate threads or create your own trash thread. Thanks.

Please can you stop politicizing and polluting this thread with your antifa phantasms or, at least, can you do it subtly? It becomes really annoying. Besides your political analysis of european populist movements is totally off topic because the main part of these movements (excepted some members of the new AFD) are pro-Israel. Why? Because for all these movements the main threat is the muslim demography. A concern shared by Israel, included in her internal policy ; that's why Sephardi and Sabra are marginalized in the command and decisional structures of the Israeli State, particularly amongst the head command of Tsahal and the intelligence services. Why? Because the Ashkenazi don't want Israel to become another Levantine state. That's being said if you absolutely want to keep vomiting your anti-euro identitary and anti-French hate and recycling your Godwin memes, you can perfectly do it in the appropriate thread or create your own thread. Thanks.
Chill. Don't take it personally. Move on. I contribute to this thread in meaningful ways, and you're more than welcome to do so as well. As you have merely begun.

Jetted pockets on tweed jackets. I’ve grown to like them.

On Aldo Colonetti at least, but of course Agnelli used to rock them, too.

0E9CC6B4-0E20-4C34-BC04-EB1540B36D0D.jpeg

1056A1A3-1BE2-442C-944A-A1826FDAEDA3.jpeg

Does anyone know, has tried, seen or heard about the work of the Crimi guys? Despite their presence in Hugo's book they seem to be honest Palermo's artisans. Love the shoulder line of the suit of the NSA guy.

Screenshot_20180104-202736.jpg

Last edited:
I watched The Network a few weeks back. Haven't seen that since the era of video tape.

Heard of it but never saw it. Seems very good as usual with Lumet's work. Holden is tremendous in the Peckinpah's Wild Bunch, one, if not the best western of all time.

Not always. Perhaps he’s given more leeway by some because he’s handsome and slim.

Here he is in flannel too soft, too light and too poorly tailored. Too be fair he’s still vastly better than most people.
View attachment 27603

You nitpick. By the way you didn't chose his worse outfit (there are few). This guy sweats elegance. English with French ascendance, the very best of Great Britain.

You nitpick. By the way you didn't chose his worse outfit (there are few). This guy sweats elegance. English with French ascendance, the very best of Great Britain.

Whatever i’ve never seen any of the top elegant Dukes wearing pants like that

The last well-dressed French politician was probably Jacques Chirac.

No no. His unsuits are from Jonas&Cie, an ultracheap boutique in the Sentier (super semitic viaattovannuciesque district). 300 euros/suit. Maybe he changed recently but I saw no evolution in his outfits. The fact is I don't give a shit about this traitor.

Last edited:
The last well-dressed French politician was probably Jacques Chirac.

Our dumb and opportunist minister of Economy, Bruno Lemaire, who favors Cifonelli, here with a light collo americano. Bespoke became a political taboo and mediatic bomb since the last presidential during which the Arnys suits of François Fillon, former conservative candidate, have been instrumentalized to sink him into a larger shit storm launched by the social-liberals. Politicians can wear bespoke only at their own peril now.

tumblr_nmsad23qbM1rugtzko1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Many German top politicians of the 60's to 90's wore bespoke suits, though not always well (Gerhard Schröder looked terrible in his tight Brioni suits, whereas Helmut Schmidt looked great in his during his active career).
I don't think any members of the latest political class in Germany wear bespoke, although Angie is rumoured to wear "bespoke"! The "mastermind" behind her outfits:

MHE-9380.jpg

Our dumb and opportunist minister of Economy, Bruno Lemaire, who favors Cifonelli, here with a light collo americano. Bespoke became a political taboo and mediatic bomb since the last presidential during which the Arnys suits of François Fillon, former conservative candidate, have been instrumentalized to sink him into a larger shit storm launched by the social-liberals. Politicians can wear bespoke only at their own peril now.

View attachment 27604

Yes but then France has been a savage godless cesspit since 1789, and rejoices in it. So there. Fucking égalité my arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom