doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Alright, in honor of Alabama's championship, and Saban tying the Bear all time at six, I'm treating my self to the Yachtie. My AD is looking into timeframe to get one, but i wonder if any of you guus have Prolex ADs you like who may have one off the shelf?

viaattovannucci

No Custom Title
Ratings
Alright, in honor of Alabama's championship, and Saban tying the Bear all time at six, I'm treating my self to the Yachtie. My AD is looking into timeframe to get one, but i wonder if any of you guus have Prolex ADs you like who may have one off the shelf?
Is this the full-size (40) pink gold with the Oysterflex band?

prince nez

Supporter
Ratings
I hold deep reserves of the discipline+resistance and am willing to sell/lease/lend you some as needed. Pleased to ask for terms. Conditions, not so much as they are fully obvious.

CesareRomiti

Ratings
The only acceptable yachtie

5333FBBF-45DB-4754-8055-3DB55D5F644D.jpeg

Will go well with your funny linings too

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
Yep, it does.

I didn't realise they made a 40 version, only a 37 and the II
The 37 Yachtmaster has a different movement. I guess because of the case shape.

My biggest gripe with the Sub and other models, beyond hating on Rolechs, is I don't like the cases whatsoever. The Yachtie is almost Omega like, with nice shaping in the case and lugs.

Top Bottom