All About Watches

The metal bracelet on my Storm Chaser Pro is leaking screws all over the show:

IMG_0873.JPG

So just ordered the sporty leather replacement strap, looks a lot better in my estimation:

CM3090C-L1J-BK_web.jpg

How is that mall watch designed to chase storms, and even pretends to be for pros, when it’s bracelet can’t even support your paper pushing?

Last edited:
Alright, in honor of Alabama's championship, and Saban tying the Bear all time at six, I'm treating my self to the Yachtie. My AD is looking into timeframe to get one, but i wonder if any of you guus have Prolex ADs you like who may have one off the shelf?

Alright, in honor of Alabama's championship, and Saban tying the Bear all time at six, I'm treating my self to the Yachtie. My AD is looking into timeframe to get one, but i wonder if any of you guus have Prolex ADs you like who may have one off the shelf?
Is this the full-size (40) pink gold with the Oysterflex band?

I hold deep reserves of the discipline+resistance and am willing to sell/lease/lend you some as needed. Pleased to ask for terms. Conditions, not so much as they are fully obvious.

The only acceptable yachtie

5333FBBF-45DB-4754-8055-3DB55D5F644D.jpeg

Will go well with your funny linings too

Well, it's ordered. Should have it in a month.
The dealer here has one in stock, but it is supposedly on hold for someone. I am gonna send you the contact info via PM. If they don’t pick it up on the weekend, I’m sure they would be happy to sell it to you.

Yep, it does.

I didn't realise they made a 40 version, only a 37 and the II

The 37 Yachtmaster has a different movement. I guess because of the case shape.

My biggest gripe with the Sub and other models, beyond hating on Rolechs, is I don't like the cases whatsoever. The Yachtie is almost Omega like, with nice shaping in the case and lugs.

Which version of the 40 are you getting. I hope its the black faced Everrose gold bi-metal one?

Nice, Platinum and St.Stl. Rhodium coloured dial I presume...?

I like the Everose gold one best natch, nice n' blingy. ;)

Lucky there aren’t 50 iterations of ROLEX printed on the dial and etched on the rehaut to remind you of your imminent shame.

I plan on self flaggelation every time I wear it and sacrificing a few goats at an altar of my Vacherons and Omegas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom