Bill Cosby-There Was More Than Jello in That Pudding!

ter1413

Witness Protection Program
Never liked him.
Never was a fan.
Never found him funny.
Never liked how he was critical of other comics(see a young Eddie Murphy.)
Never like how he thought he could speak for how he wanted young African Americans to act....when,

He seems to have his own skeletons in his fucking closet.

I saw him live once. He was good.

Very little actual proof he did any of this shit save some 20 year old stories. Although I'm not following this too closely, maybe there is real evidence?

I liked Fat Albert. I hate how he called himself Dr.
Leonard Part 6 was awful, and The Cosby Show was vastly overrated.
I applaud his proclamations about the African-American failure to maintain a family structure.
I always side with the accused in rape allegations until some real evidence is presented. Innocent until proven guilty. And bitches lie.

Last edited:
I applaud his proclamations about the African-American failure to maintain a family structure.

Second that.

Martin Luther King was munching box in every town he entered, nobody says shit about it.

Just because they guy might have done some of this doesn't mean he's not right. The mentality of the black family unit is comic, and it's not funny.

Call me conspiratorial, but the man was beloved up until this
Bill Cosby said:
They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp#4zdhI7wBUUR51zLR.99
and this
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthe...ng-race-discussions-about-george-zimmerman-an

Last edited:

I liked the message...but when you have all of this shit(alleged or whatever) known PRIOR to making his proclamations......hypocrite.

Second that.

Martin Luther King was munching box in every town he entered, nobody says shit about it.

Just because they guy might have done some of this doesn't mean he's not right. The mentality of the black family unit is comic, and it's not funny.

Was he accused of assault on those women?

I expect a repeat of the Duke lacrosse case.
What are the facts here? I thought I heard that some lady claims she was given a pill for menstrual cramps, then "raped." Yeah, that sounds likely:unsure:

Maybe some actual facts can be added here so there is context. Right now, there is a lot of rumor. I need Tiger Woods evidence to judge.

Some young comedian is ticked at successful old rich Cos for doling out sage advice, dregs up ancient allegations that obviously never went anywhere the first time around...
Unknown Young Black Comic said:
And it’s even worse because Bill Cosby has the fucking smuggest old black man public persona that I hate. Pull your pants up, black people. I was on TV in the ’80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom. Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby. So, brings you down a couple notches. I don’t curse on stage. Well, yeah, you’re a rapist, so, I’ll take you sayin’ lots of motherfuckers on Bill Cosby: Himself if you weren’t a rapist. …I want to just at least make it weird for you to watch Cosby Show reruns. …I’ve done this bit on stage, and people don’t believe. People think I’m making it up. …That shit is upsetting. If you didn’t know about it, trust me. You leave here and google ‘Bill Cosby rape.’ It’s not funny. That shit has more results than Hannibal Buress.
http://misandry-mermaid.tumblr.com/post/100637582164/thirteen-and-its-even-worse-because-bill-cosby

I wanna be clear, I ain't defending Cos, just want to see some shit stick to the wall before judging.

This Barbara Bowman claim is pretty absurd. She was drugged, allegedly since she saw nothing. And then raped. And somehow this kept happening over and over on separate occasions. Either she is a retarded, a consenting adult, or lying. I'm guessing she's not retarded.

Cosby is innocent, these women are lying whores. I've seen a few lying whores in my day and these bints fit the profile of lying whores.
I'm willing to concede that he may have banged some high aspiring actresses, but rape needs to be non-consensual. Aspiring actresses come to Hollywood to get stoned and bang people that can further their careers. Where is non-consent?

Last edited:
Smells like old women that want attention. My guess is they did drugs together and he fucked em.

Don't know whether he raped anyone, but dude was a serious asshole to me when I waited on him at Le Cirque about 13 years ago.

He might not have but as JimmyRustler stated above me, someone is going to pay them money. Someone paid those women Tiger Woods slept with. Those families who accused Michael Jackson got theirs.
Who? And why would they pay these women? I keep hearing this from you guys and I have no idea why its coming up. Not to mention that these instances are 30-40 years old in some cases.

Civil suits. Bowman already got a payoff.

And even if there's not a civil suit, what was the motivation in the McMartins case? Sometimes people are just lying assholes. Angry, jealous, washed up actresses are probably pretty fucking high on that list.

Carrie Fisher is the only actress to ever tell the truth in Hollywood. Ever.
Not to mention the money TMZ or one of the Gawker websites will pay these women under the table for an exclusive interview. That could easily be $20k.

Edit - plus, actresses are a stupid and self-deceptive lot. They might be hoping this publicity is enough to get them a role in the next installment of Sharknado. And it might just be. Any publicity is good publicity for these assholes. Hell, I just taped an interview with a show on Oxygen, which I didn't even know was a network, for no money in the hopes some dumb housefrau cunt will watch it and remember me when she decides to kill her husband.
Its not exactly like these women still have careers. Most of them are WELL beyond their prime. I'll grant you that they could be looking to make a buck, but I fall back on my original premise of "this number is way too large to just be money grubbing whores".

COMEDIAN’S ROYAL FIXER TELLS ALL: Former NBC employee says Bill Cosby had him pay off women with thousands of dollars in money orders in his name, and stand guard while young models visited his dressing room — SEE THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-paid-women-ex-nbc-employee-article-1.2020464

(Now, this
doesn't prove rape/assault/etc. But Cosby is a piece of shit/liar/etc. He has lied for years. He is lying now. Many people say that these women waited years to come forward. These allegations have been known for years. Years. It's sad that his wife just smiles and stands by his side. I guess I might she has been with him for 50 years and is due to get his money when he kicks the bucket. His silence tells ME something. "Oh no....I hope someone doesn't really blow up this situation." "American's dad" my ass.)

COMEDIAN’S ROYAL FIXER TELLS ALL: Former NBC employee says Bill Cosby had him pay off women with thousands of dollars in money orders in his name, and stand guard while young models visited his dressing room — SEE THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...-paid-women-ex-nbc-employee-article-1.2020464

(Now, this
doesn't prove rape/assault/etc. But Cosby is a piece of shit/liar/etc. He has lied for years. He is lying now. Many people say that these women waited years to come forward. These allegations have been known for years. Years. It's sad that his wife just smiles and stands by his side. I guess I might she has been with him for 50 years and is due to get his money when he kicks the bucket. His silence tells ME something. "Oh no....I hope someone doesn't really blow up this situation." "American's dad" my ass.)

Don't buy it. If you get raped, you report it. You wait? Means you have a reason to, or have something to hide. Wait 20 years to report a rape by a wealthy man? You need money.

There were probably some marginal events in the past, but I have yet to see any real evidence. People coming forward does not a story make except that 24 hour news will climb all over it.

Even Howard Stern had a Tiger Woods ho contest or something. Tiger must really be the one pissed right now. As much as he wants his philandering forgotten, another rich black man drags it all back.

Now some rape fixer emerges... that story will make some rubles.

“These brand new claims about alleged decades-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous, and it is completely illogical that so many people would have said nothing, done nothing, and made no reports to law enforcement or asserted civil claims if they thought they had been assaulted over a span of so many years."

As much as lawyers are worth, I tend to agree.

Now, should any real facts emerge, and his handlers have a long history of covering his behavior up, they should all be hung.

“These brand new claims about alleged decades-old events are becoming increasingly ridiculous, and it is completely illogical that so many people would have said nothing, done nothing, and made no reports to law enforcement or asserted civil claims if they thought they had been assaulted over a span of so many years."

As much as lawyers are worth, I tend to agree.

Now, should any real facts emerge, and his handlers have a long history of covering his behavior up, they should all be hung.
But if that were the case, why come together all en mass in the past 2 weeks?

One started the ball rolling, just like Tiger Woods.
I've seen this parallel made a few times and its a disconnect that I can't understand. Tiger was WAY bigger a few years ago, and worth much much more money, than Cosby is now. And even then we had what, three, four women? They could have taken Tiger for all those billions. Cosby's almost 80 for fucks sake and not worth nearly the money that Woods was. Not to mention that we're up to 16 women now, plus the NBC security guard cum rapist door watcher guy from today.

I've seen this parallel made a few times and its a disconnect that I can't understand. Tiger was WAY bigger a few years ago, and worth much much more money, than Cosby is now. And even then we had what, three, four women? They could have taken Tiger for all those billions. Cosby's almost 80 for fucks sake and not worth nearly the money that Woods was. Not to mention that we're up to 16 women now, plus the NBC security guard cum rapist door watcher guy from today.

Salem witch hunts had plenty of victims of witches. How many of those were true? Again, show me some proof. I am not saying you're wrong, but you're assuming its true because of numbers.

My guess of the volume? Class settlement.

It's easier to lie as part of a group. They're all just repeating the same story over and over again they've read at HuffPo.

Rambo, you keep asking why would they all lie? Even though it's clear they could be doing it for money, attention, or some personal satisfaction. But the fact is people don't need a motive to lie, they do it all the time. People need a motive to tell the truth and there's no motive for truth telling here on any side.
Well, I was framing that in the context of the discussion on what these women were getting out of the act. I fully know, as the great Dr. Gregory House used to say, "everyone lies".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom