Brazil is a Sewer

OfficePants

Supporter
Brazil is so fucked up, so much criminality and corruption, it's just endless.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

The kids who have to sail there for the Olympics are gonna end up with fucking cholera.

that video i mean

The point is that video is a drop in the bucket. These kinds of events are simply commonplace.

The country is populated by people that value a party above all else, so they get to live in their own filth.

The point is that video is a drop in the bucket. These kinds of events are simply commonplace.

The country is populated by people that value a party above all else, so they get to live in their own filth.
I think the confusion was in the word sewer. Sewer as in cesspool of violence and corruption, or sewer as in polluted. Doghouse and JLP's comments kind of made it unclear.

seriously
i mean
if you have issues with someone you have to solve them
solve them like a man!

I think the confusion was in the word sewer. Sewer as in cesspool of violence and corruption, or sewer as in polluted. Doghouse and JLP's comments kind of made it unclear.

Frankly, it's all of the above.

I hear they will chop for feet off for your nikes. Sounds really nice.

Like any place it has the bad areas where you never should go, and the good areas. Money solves a lot of problems in SA. Once I almost got kidnapped, robbed a couple of times, but I was in areas where I shouldn't have. Go to Opa Locka at 3/4am in the Morning and same story. Just instead of Spics you have other kind.

One thing I dislike about Brazil and other countries is that they want to show something else that they are not. Fix your domestic problems first instead of gloating outside, stop acting like you're some kind of internal powerbroaker, you are just another third world slum you dipshit. Just because you have a couple of millionaires means jack shit, fuck you India, fuck you Thailand, and all those weird countries too.

If I was an athlete, I wouldn't go. Anyone stupid enough to travel there for the Oly is almost certainly going to be exposed to some form of criminality. Leitmotif Leitmotif nails it. Brazil thinks they're someone they're not. And OMG talk to one, they are so fucking proud of their country, like Argentines are.

Sewer in Brazil almost swallows dude. Told you it was a sewer.

Great kid friendly activities in Brazil, too.

God damn pussies, I hate how people just walk by and do nothing. Motherfuckers. That is the problem most of the time, good people that let bad people do wrong to others. fuck you you fucking pussies.

You can't expect an untrained person to take on a guy with a knife.

No, but you can at least grab the guy by the neck and others will help. there are easily there 3 people there. fucking cunts

Maybe you can easily tell this attacker's easy to take down, but average person going against an untrained but motivated knife is plain retarded.

Usually I carry my personal defense pen, it might not kill you, but sure will hurt a lot and if properly used can crack your skull with its titanium tip.

Wear a pocket protector on your polos too?

Figures you want to do most damage. Traditional martial arts is rarer than unPitti menswear these days.

One thing I dislike about Brazil and other countries is that they want to show something else that they are not. Fix your domestic problems first instead of gloating outside, stop acting like you're some kind of internal powerbroaker, you are just another third world slum you dipshit. Just because you have a couple of millionaires means jack shit, fuck you India, fuck you Thailand, and all those weird countries too.

The United States, whose federal government is currently borrowing half of what it spends and owes $154,103 per taxpayer, also put a bid in for the Olympics.

It will be a long time for that to happen, in Venezuela happened between 2004 and 2012. What a great nation we were...

Broad daylight execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom