Brexit - The UK and the EU

Scherensammler

Ratings

Going by what I can see on a daily basis wobbling down the streets of this little town, I'd say there will be plenty of food in Britain once the Brits start to eat only what they actually need. And use potatoes and other agricultural produce for food and not useless (and dangerous) snacks.
The number of seriously obese people of all ages is frightening. So a bit of dieting will be good for the overall health of the population (and the NHS).

Kingstonian

Ratings
Nobody likes Chequers. Not Leave. Not Remain. Not Barnier. Yet No 10 insist it is not dead in the water.

I have no idea what happens next.

Has she another plan? Will there be a volte-face with words to justify it?

Defenestration seems unlikely.

Leave can throw a spanner in the works. Then what?

I thought the clock could be run down until WTO by default, but that is not put forward as likely.

Another last minute fudge? Or pay the £39 billion on a promise of a deal later.

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
Nobody likes Chequers. Not Leave. Not Remain. Not Barnier. Yet No 10 insist it is not dead in the water.

I have no idea what happens next.

Has she another plan? Will there be a volte-face with words to justify it?

Defenestration seems unlikely.

Leave can throw a spanner in the works. Then what?

I thought the clock could be run down until WTO by default, but that is not put forward as likely.

Another last minute fudge? Or pay the £39 billion on a promise of a deal later.
Even our American cousins cannot come up with with anything as toxic and as dangerous as the situation in the UK.

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
Ratings
''But we'e the morons...right!''

Yeah, the racist and xenophobic cards are no longer working like they used to so the left are now trying the `you are dumb and uneducated' card. The game is up, people are waking up and they can see through the mind games. As l said earlier, the racist/bigot/xenophobic/sexist card has been wayyy over played and it has lost it's effect, and the mob using this tactic are now using this to their detriment. Why? Because it raises red flags these days, and when people start looking into why people are saying these things they start seeing trainwrecks behind the words.

Gotta say, Pat comes out with some real classic statements. He is such a straight shooter.

Scherensammler

Ratings
With time running out, you would think Brexit would be at the top of the agenda. But May and the other globalist war mongers are too busy with Russia/ Putin bashing over the alleged Skripal poisoning. And it gets more ridiculous by the day.
"The government is almost certain..." What kind of BS statement is that? You are either 100% sure and have water tight proof or you shut the fuck up.
Putin is a smart guy and has years of secret intelligence experience. If he wanted them dead they would be. Without any trace to Russia.

The boss of the Bank of England put out another "warning" that house prices might fall by 30%. Is that really a bad thing? Unless, of course, you own a shitty property in London and were hoping to sell it for big bucks.

Top Bottom