Brexit - The UK and the EU

Going by what I can see on a daily basis wobbling down the streets of this little town, I'd say there will be plenty of food in Britain once the Brits start to eat only what they actually need. And use potatoes and other agricultural produce for food and not useless (and dangerous) snacks.
The number of seriously obese people of all ages is frightening. So a bit of dieting will be good for the overall health of the population (and the NHS).

They did originally want Burton, but either of those two actors would have been equally brilliant in the role. A classic and in the age of fake Brexit, it is well worth revisiting.

In Ireland, Cromwell's name is used as a curse.

Very complex character Cromwell. As was Charles I.

Nobody likes Chequers. Not Leave. Not Remain. Not Barnier. Yet No 10 insist it is not dead in the water.

I have no idea what happens next.

Has she another plan? Will there be a volte-face with words to justify it?

Defenestration seems unlikely.

Leave can throw a spanner in the works. Then what?

I thought the clock could be run down until WTO by default, but that is not put forward as likely.

Another last minute fudge? Or pay the £39 billion on a promise of a deal later.

Nobody likes Chequers. Not Leave. Not Remain. Not Barnier. Yet No 10 insist it is not dead in the water.

I have no idea what happens next.

Has she another plan? Will there be a volte-face with words to justify it?

Defenestration seems unlikely.

Leave can throw a spanner in the works. Then what?

I thought the clock could be run down until WTO by default, but that is not put forward as likely.

Another last minute fudge? Or pay the £39 billion on a promise of a deal later.

Even our American cousins cannot come up with with anything as toxic and as dangerous as the situation in the UK.

''But we'e the morons...right!''

Yeah, the racist and xenophobic cards are no longer working like they used to so the left are now trying the `you are dumb and uneducated' card. The game is up, people are waking up and they can see through the mind games. As l said earlier, the racist/bigot/xenophobic/sexist card has been wayyy over played and it has lost it's effect, and the mob using this tactic are now using this to their detriment. Why? Because it raises red flags these days, and when people start looking into why people are saying these things they start seeing trainwrecks behind the words.

Gotta say, Pat comes out with some real classic statements. He is such a straight shooter.

With time running out, you would think Brexit would be at the top of the agenda. But May and the other globalist war mongers are too busy with Russia/ Putin bashing over the alleged Skripal poisoning. And it gets more ridiculous by the day.
"The government is almost certain..." What kind of BS statement is that? You are either 100% sure and have water tight proof or you shut the fuck up.
Putin is a smart guy and has years of secret intelligence experience. If he wanted them dead they would be. Without any trace to Russia.

The boss of the Bank of England put out another "warning" that house prices might fall by 30%. Is that really a bad thing? Unless, of course, you own a shitty property in London and were hoping to sell it for big bucks.

Looks like May's gone and done it, proposing to enslave the UK as a 2nd class colony of the EU and annexing Northern Ireland to rule by Dublin. No cabinet member could honestly support such an act of traitorous betrayal:

Looks like May's gone and done it, proposing to enslave the UK as a 2nd class colony of the EU and annexing Northern Ireland to rule by Dublin. No cabinet member could honestly support such an act of traitorous betrayal:

We shall see. If she gets it through cabinet that leaves parliament. Numbers do not look good there for her but she has taken one step at a time and she might pull another rabbit out of the hat. Shameful I know but she does not care.

We shall see. If she gets it through cabinet that leaves parliament. Numbers do not look good there for her but she has taken one step at a time and she might pull another rabbit out of the hat. Shameful I know but she does not care.

According to Breitbart - and they've been 100% right about May so far - JRM holds all the cards and the turd however it is wrapped will be defeated in the Commons and then it's game over: hard Brexit and WTO.

I was asked yet again today was I going to take Dutch nationality and I had my stock answer: miss the opportunity of getting kicked out the country and relinquishing having to pay for the mortgage and family? It's a nonsense, but many expats have been quick relinquish their Brit passports. The Dutch integration courses and nationality courses and questions are for the lowest common denominator i.e. low IQ economic migrants on the refugee ticket. I wouldn't lower myself to humiliate myself before the gods.

I'm sure this last minute draft has been around for much, much longer and this tale of tough negotiations was all just a theater piece from the beginning, directed by the puppet masters in the background.
Sadly, most of her ministers will want to cling on to their jobs and accept this "deal".
Are a few thousand people crossing the inner Irish border without showing their ID that important, that it becomes a make or break point?

Stage 1. Get the Government to basically rule out No-Deal. (Done)

Stage 2. Arrange for a mightily awful deal (Seemingly Done)

Stage 3. Get Deal rejected (Currently goading Brexit MPs to do so)

Stage 4. Then out of political crisis, Remain.

Notice how May slipped a third option into her PMQ. My Deal. No Deal. No Brexit.

It has not gone unnoticed.

However, I thought it to be a bit too much of a coincidence that a Brexit deal was made shortly after both sides agreed that the City of London would keep all its privileges.

1542333203817.png

MSM fake news bigging up the agreement this morning and the Brexiteers are ungrateful radicals. working against the moderates and the national interest. Police advising that it will be anarchy and beginning of rationing last seen in WWII, not to mention Godzilla seen in the Thames.

Update: Gove quits, Mordaunt next?

Last edited:
The 48 letters are in apparently. So a confidence vote will take place. She was supposed to win this. Numbers could be less if MPs see what way the wind is blowing.
https://order-order.com/2018/11/16/steve-baker-48-letters-reached/#disqus_thread

Add in recent resignations and a certain failure to get a Withdrawal Bill through Parliament. Then we are on to the next stage. WTO terms. Another referendum. Postponement. Abandonment.

Who knows?

The 48 letters are in apparently. So a confidence vote will take place. She was supposed to win this. Numbers could be less if MPs see what way the wind is blowing.
https://order-order.com/2018/11/16/steve-baker-48-letters-reached/#disqus_thread

Add in recent resignations and a certain failure to get a Withdrawal Bill through Parliament. Then we are on to the next stage. WTO terms. Another referendum. Postponement. Abandonment.

Who knows?

Sources are saying the Brexiteers will not win the no confidence vote, but it will inform May that the draft agreement will not pass the vote in the Commons. She's that stubborn and working to an agenda outside of any moral integrity and decency, she won't take this as a sign that she should resign of her own accord. She will continue on in the hope that crisis and chaos will enable her to cancel Brexit entirely.

Her job is to lead us into the jaws of the EU crocodile where it will snap shut and democracy and freedom will be gone forever. So far she's right on target, by hook or by crook, she'll lead us there!

Many people will worry about much more important things:
How much money will the "children in need special" rake in this year?
What will "Strictly come dancing" be like and who's gonna win in the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom