Can I kick it?

sirloin

Crowdfunding projects. The good ones, the stupid ones. Kickstarter, Indiegogo etc.
Act fast and sign up, before the project close!

Beernerds are stupid. But now you can brew with ease indoor own home, without having to interact with other bearded men.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/498363780/hopii-your-personal-micro-brewery?ref=category

That's a good idea, but now it's over subscribed by 300% can one still get piece of the action?

I agree: the most unfriendly, overly serious and bloated bearded lads and lasses are at to be found at real ale events. Never go alone, you might find the one gentleman farmer brewer you can chat to, the rest of them will ignore you as you get merry and try to speak to people.

That's a good idea, but now it's over subscribed by 300% can one still get piece of the action?

I agree: the most unfriendly, overly serious and bloated bearded lads and lasses are at to be found at real ale events. Never go alone, you might find the one gentleman farmer brewer you can chat to, the rest of them will ignore you as you get merry and try to speak to people.
They got 31 days to go, so you can still sign up.
Two things to think about though: How does repairs work, when it breaks? And do you need to buy all your yeast from these dingelings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom