Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

I like that guy's outfits (aside from the collars and tie knots and maybe the sleeve length). It's his posture of intense defecation, his mugging, and his overall backpfeifengesicht that grate on me. And a man with his Gordon Ramseyian forehead wrinkles should not always be doing faces to highlight that.

But the colors are great.

Another defecation posture on Insta. See his fart-stuck look, very well played. It seems to be a new Igent trend.

18723752_691933487660679_6132695914042621952_n.jpg

These men(?) or whatever they are, are like clueless kids but with money so they end up spending some dough but end up looking horrible...especially them chinamen

Another defecation posture on Insta. See his fart-stuck look, very well played. It seems to be a new Igent trend.
View attachment 23501

It's that spending time on the crapper look, all that's missing is a book and a feeling that he's soiled his pristine white trousers.

Isn't that one of those B.R.M. watches? Spend €28,000 for a watch that looks like some kid's made it out of Meccano and coloured Lego sets.

I'm channeling that freight train hobo look right now!

This is NOT a trench coat. By any definition
The American Trench is the result of a 2.5 year vision quest to create a premium trench coat in the United States. The American Trench is cut and sewn at a factory in Northern, NJ, about 30 minutes from New York City. The exterior fabric is the unparalleled Ventile cloth, woven in the UK since 1943 from American grown and spun Supima cotton.
American Trench Coat In Black
In stock
$ 1122.87
AmericanTrench-Fall20165284_web.jpg

Acceptable attire in Monty's Eighth Army, but outside of desert campaigns and the gym, should be avoided. Especially with a jacket.

What's the verdict on this bespoke €580 shirt?

View attachment 23552
The area the shirt particularly suffers is make.

There is no handwork involved, either in terms of functional aspects (attaching collar, attaching sleeve) or aesthetic ones (buttonholes, attaching buttons).
The real problem here is his shitty figure. Narrow milk bottle shoulders (one even lower than the other) combined with birth giving hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom