Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Shill alert, defending the unsuit he received like the Gianni Volpe guy.

-Sarcasm off

You tooth butcher hypocrite. You saw the product and I remember your compliments. Keep a low profile or I publish the photos of your untrousers.

-Sarcasm off

Last edited:
You tooth butcher hypocrite. You saw the product and I remember your compliments. Keep a low profile or I publish the photos of your untrousers.

-Sarcasm off
Olol first prova. It was out of frenchship that I gave you compliments. We shall be neutral from now on.
We could add audios of W WildBlue doing ghey phone seks too
I only do ghei with you because you pay well. A student gotta pay for his bespoke boxers in Super 220 Alumo shirting.

Crompton's expensive linen trahseez. Man is understandly staggered at the cost. Crompton gets the hump :-

1. 2de9c601ae8320b2e0e9fd5f4469041f
    WALTER SICKINGER
    2 days ago
    1300 GBP for a pair of linen trousers? Perhaps if they were cut from the Shroud of Turin and handsewn by the Madonna using thread spun from the eyelashes of angels but not a pair made by a mere mortal tailor.

• upload_2017-8-3_13-52-41.jpeg
      SIMON CROMPTON
      2 days ago
      Walter, please avoid leaving comments like this if you can. This isn’t a forum and it’s not particularly constructive.

LOL, I was trying to see if the sign said anything.

I like how he's treating dressing up way too seriously as if he were an artist. Should the focus be on his fit and combo or should I look at this as an art?

LOL, I was trying to see if the sign said anything.

I like how he's treating dressing up way too seriously as if he were an artist. Should the focus be on his fit and combo or should I look at this as an art?

Looks like a "Bacholerette" reject, but didn't even get a rose.

Also: skinny lapels, left unsleeve and Volpe closed quarters.

agreed...but kidding aside, i dont really think it's all that disagreeable, just wanted to have fun. tho id probably have gone with a different collar for his jaw/face's shape and width.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. It is almost impossible to read because of caps. But the content is so bad it's worth the read.

Next president of the USA. Seriously. It says that.

And Then He Writes Like This In The Comment.

Also note the #cokenose
IMG_3030.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom