Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
No. WeakMonday just bought Marol operation and he's now back online. Top Cerrato's trousers. Very tasty length. Not talking of the shirt with "Marlene Dietrich" collar (no olo) and bespoke smiley breast pocket. Go go go WeakThursday!

View attachment 28795
I like the foreman navvie boots though.

We've come a long way since the professional taxi drivers of The Knowledge:

Decent 1950s era lock-up gates. He looks like a CID inspector come to speak to Arthur Daley.

Great White Snark

Ratings
Bad enough that you’re a ginger, FFS don’t go growing a beard and creating more disgusting orange hair.

I see the San Diego rentacop has a new job as a morning-suited greeter at the local Olive Garden.

InstaHate

Ratings
Is this the Huddersfield that does fresco or is it the guy associated with our friend faketailor in the Midwest?

Also, who does their social media. They may have outsourced abroad. That won’t fly with Trump. Bring social media account manager jobs back to America. “When I grow up I want to be Dandy like you”?!?! Clearly a country allowing child labor then.

8879B3C2-652E-40C4-A2AD-4F0F2532A326.png
EB80F3E2-CBC2-4609-9EA8-3359D3354ED9.png
085888A7-59A4-422E-BC9D-60D89EC4B7D5.png
B97DF69D-1975-41D8-857A-6FB81C4DA1AD.png
74A4E282-F959-4A73-8959-CBF0B507E6FC.png
E6CA774C-DB80-477A-8793-E720A51CF6B5.png

CesareRomiti

Ratings
Is this the Huddersfield that does fresco or is it the guy associated with our friend faketailor in the Midwest?

Also, who does their social media. They may have outsourced abroad. That won’t fly with Trump. Bring social media account manager jobs back to America. “When I grow up I want to be Dandy like you”?!?! Clearly a country allowing child labor then.

View attachment 28883 View attachment 28884 View attachment 28885 View attachment 28886 View attachment 28887 View attachment 28888
As caballero from barcelona says.
This structure has the most important brown face COO and mega most muscular CEO
top PA too
And that spaccanapoli tie doofus also used to work for them
Great great company
Andy 50 being fame-o-graphed while jau and ryan bang the chynywyfy

I might be all wrong and r taylor owns taylor tissues by now and is NOT associates with these huddersfield proles

FriendCustomer

Awful Tie Aficionado
Ratings
top PA too
Great great company

I might be all wrong and r taylor owns taylor tissues by now and is NOT associates with these huddersfield proles

Whatever happened to the faketailor from the Midwest who invented his cancer, failed pregnancy, and potentially a wife who joined DW to defend her beloved?
I can explain everything about everyone. But am too tired now.

Jupiter

Ratings
top PA too
Great great company

Guess WHO is behind this untouchables-chinese venture? THEY of course.

Screenshot_20180318-211324.jpg

Screenshot_20180318-211302.jpg

Screenshot_20180318-211124.jpg

InstaHate

Ratings
How I missed this history?
http://www.dressedwell.net/threads/seamless-behind-the-lies.2262/

It is a shame you missed it. Truly great. Dude went by Seamless, twerp in his late 20s. Claimed to consult with a menswear store in St. Louis. After several months the owner of the store registered and clarified that Seamless was just a guy who hung around annoying customers until he was eventually banned from the store. He started his own tailoring service; he may or may not have been using a Jamaican factory to produce Tom Ford knockoffs. It predictably went nowhere, but before it flamed out, he attempted a laughable social media campaign, including images stolen from other stores/brands, straight up fabrication of experience and history, an inept employee—I assumed hired off Craigslist—to act as a hype man.

Meanwhile, he was being repeatedly demounted on DressedWell (this is where the best demountings occur). It became clear he lied pathologically (it did not take a very deep anal lice to bring this to light). He claimed to have survived stomach cancer. Claimed his wife had a miscarriage. Then his wife registered to defend her love, but she posted in a style eerily similar to his own.

It was a glory.

Lumpen

Ratings
http://www.dressedwell.net/threads/seamless-behind-the-lies.2262/

It is a shame you missed it. Truly great. Dude went by Seamless, twerp in his late 20s. Claimed to consult with a menswear store in St. Louis. After several months the owner of the store registered and clarified that Seamless was just a guy who hung around annoying customers until he was eventually banned from the store. He started his own tailoring service; he may or may not have been using a Jamaican factory to produce Tom Ford knockoffs. It predictably went nowhere, but before it flamed out, he attempted a laughable social media campaign, including images stolen from other stores/brands, straight up fabrication of experience and history, an inept employee—I assumed hired off Craigslist—to act as a hype man.

Meanwhile, he was being repeatedly demounted on DressedWell (this is where the best demountings occur). It became clear he lied pathologically (it did not take a very deep anal lice to bring this to light). He claimed to have survived stomach cancer. Claimed his wife had a miscarriage. Then his wife registered to defend her love, but she posted in a style eerily similar to his own.

It was a glory.

Wow, one of my usual topics: psychopathy and homosexuals.

Curiously I have been watching today the tv miniserie of the killing of Gianni Versace by another hilthy psychopath.

http://www.abc.es/play/series/notic...&ns_source=fb&ns_linkname=cm-general&ns_fee=0

We have another Gianni, but this time not the victim but the psychopath himself other who impersonates, lies, etc. Gianni caca-rruti the fake tiemaker.

Also I watched the weekly tv program about psychopathy where some usual guests (investigators and criminologists) are friend of mine.

This forum is plenty of those btw, a trully goldmine but the best of those will always be “cravatte noire” aka the tourist scammer while he developed and perfectioned the “Neapolitan tailoring tourist scam”, this same criminal form is performed by other true psychopath Orazio Lucianal from The Fake Sartoria Camorrista Napolitana.

There are truffatores who scam you with a fake iphone or ipad while deliver you the original box with a stone inside, others who deliver you fake charlie, usual ones sells fake Nikes, while Cravate delivers fused tailoring made by non true europeans as himself.

There are scammers for everybody, even if you are gambling addict, you get the 3 potatos and 1 ball where you never win and always looses even your low dignity, jajajaa.

Their most famous victim was the always innocent who swallowed the hook of “badspoke” under 1000 euros, our beloved guest SN who lost his dignity being scammed not once but twice, poor fool, jajajajaa, the worst of it is that he got banned on the other forum ( his 94763892673 ban btw) while he was getting defended by other scammer and psychopath as the Dutch shemale as you all remember... jajajaaa

Other victim of this scam was WeakSunday before he commited suicide while he got delivered those unsuits.

We got other deep case of mental disorder, aka as Stockholm Syndrome, by famous other forum member Foo, he always gets scammed by Rubytacky, but he is happy with it.

Well, at least he lives happy not as the prior bitter ones who went drugaddicts, crazy and the other suicide.

1214329409590_f.jpg

Last edited:

fxh

OG Party Suit Wearer
Supporter
Ratings
Wow, one of my usual topics: psychopathy and homosexuals.
Curiously I have been watching today the tv miniserie of the killing of Gianni Versace by another hilthy psychopath.
http://www.abc.es/play/series/notic...&ns_source=fb&ns_linkname=cm-general&ns_fee=0
We have another Gianni, but this time not the victim but the psychopath himself other who impersonates, lies, etc. Gianni caca-rruti the fake tiemaker.
Also I watched the weekly tv program about psychopathy where some usual guests (instigators and criminals) are friend of mine.
FTFY

Top Bottom