Improving DressedWell.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I think I’m done with this forum. I took a break when it started getting bad earlier and hoped things had improved. I just don’t have time for the childish shit that brings any discussion down to dumb threads too quickly. I tried putting the clowns on ignore, but then they run rampant unchecked and unmoderated.

I’ve met some interesting people here and if anyone wants to keep in touch just send me a message.

Sorry, no big drama or dummy spit here. Just goodbye and keep in touch.

Ok. I think I’m done with this forum. I took a break when it started getting bad earlier and hoped things had improved. I just don’t have time for the childish shit that brings any discussion down to dumb threads too quickly. I tried putting the clowns on ignore, but then they run rampant unchecked and unmoderated.

I’ve met some interesting people here and if anyone wants to keep in touch just send me a message.

proper way to leave this forum is by posting

I quit from this homophobe forum.

Only wackos post here.

Please be precise
You think you’re done or you ARE done?

most important software licenses renewed for the new year.

we're now flat broke as well, so please consider donating so that we can get some new things going in 2018.

most important software licenses renewed for the new year.

we're now flat broke as well, so please consider donating so that we can get some new things going in 2018.

I was going to do a hh with some woman this week but what the hell.

quick update on the impending forum upgrade - the style upgrade just got released today. we're waiting on a few addons to get finished up and then we should be able to get things settled. hopefully by the end of the month at the latest.

you'll notice a theme change. we added in another theme to the forum. the colors are set as default but we're open to suggestions. something other than the current dark blue. if you want to change back, just find the theme selector at the bottom of the page. This theme is labeled DressedWell UI.X. The main theme is labeled DressedWell or DressedWell Dark (the black version of the theme, for the LelandJ LelandJ 's of the world who hate white backgrounds.)

before you revolt against this theme, please try it out and let us know what you think and if there are any changes, cosmetic or otherwise, that it needs. it was $5 so i figured i'd take a flyer on it, but if you like it, we can upgrade it to the V2 when we upgrade the forum. its always nice to have a change of pace for people.

Registered

I don't like this new colour scheme. Whilst it's organically green and therefore environmentally aware, it seems glaringly subdued. It lacks vibrancy.

you'll notice a theme change. we added in another theme to the forum. the colors are set as default but we're open to suggestions. something other than the current dark blue. if you want to change back, just find the theme selector at the bottom of the page. This theme is labeled DressedWell UI.X. The main theme is labeled DressedWell or DressedWell Dark (the black version of the theme, for the LelandJ LelandJ 's of the world who hate white backgrounds.)

before you revolt against this theme, please try it out and let us know what you think and if there are any changes, cosmetic or otherwise, that it needs. it was $5 so i figured i'd take a flyer on it, but if you like it, we can upgrade it to the V2 when we upgrade the forum. its always nice to have a change of pace for people.

Registered
am i right that this new theme doesnt show on a mobile?

I don't like this new colour scheme. Whilst it's organically green and therefore environmentally aware, it seems glaringly subdued. It lacks vibrancy.

Open to suggestions. Design is definitely not my strongsuit.

I like. Find it soothing and elegant like a salon de thé.
But where is the thing to attach the funny video clips?
The giphy button (the colored icon on the end of the toolbar)?

am i right that this new theme doesnt show on a mobile?
Sure it does. I’m looking at it as I type. What do you see?

It looks like it isn't automatically changing for some people,I still have the old theme as well. Might just be cached.

I get it now. It's a new world gents! I will post with vigour and alacrity now!

/logs onto DW

giphy.gif

Might be a cache issue as doghouse said. You can always go to the theme selector and pick DressedWell UI.X to manually select it.
Yes the giphy button
Thanks for reminding me about this. How do you like that on mobile btw? Does it need more image options to choose from (8 instead of 6 for example) or a wider selection area? Many of the cosmetic features are customizable.
It looks like it isn't automatically changing for some people,I still have the old theme as well. Might just be cached.
Corrext

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom