Music Of The Moment

spencer096

Big Johnny Sobb
Ratings
figured this would be better here than in the "what did you buy today" thread...just got a new bass. 5-string transition wasnt bad...got over it in about a half day. crazy good deal on this bass too...probably wouldnt have bought it otherwise, but def glad i did.

bass (1).jpg

bass (2).jpg

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Ian Hunter paying tribute to Bowie.

What I was trying to illustrate was a kid going to see Ziggy or even before that ‘Hunky Dory’,” Hunter explains. “It was drab in England in the early 70s and I think David was the probably the first technicolour artist, going to see him was like going to the movies. Then you came out and caught the last bus home.”

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
^
Who pays good money to watch this shit?
It is very sad indeed, and as a Byrne fan and having seen him several times in the past, I would not expose my wife or myself to this spectacle of embarrassment. My Missus is good on spotting concerts and having introduced her to Naïve Melody and early Talking Heads she was keen to go....I had to call BS on that. Last year the Paul Weller concert was absolutely spot on mind you.

The Ernesto

Ratings
I always like “The Last Great American Whale”
I was listening to that last night as it happens. He was on a good roll then up to and including Set The Twilight Reeling. Then he lost it.
Have been listening to New York on and off ever since it was released. If you leave enough of a break you always seem to find a new line or rediscover a riff.

Top Bottom