Music Of The Moment

Buaaaaaa... this thread was from Harvey and now all the Hooverphonic goodness is gone... so...

Battersea

Heartbroken (I personally think that this is one hell of a song)

Club Montepulciano

Mad About You

2Wicky

Vinegar & Salt

Renassaince Affair

Happiness

The World Is Mine (Fucking great song)

Eden

I hate that no one has uploaded a better vid of this song, I like it a lot.

Hooverphonic - Devil Kind of Girl

Thanks. Well I certainly like the vids you posted with her and the orchestra.

I'll have to listen to the album versions to see what they sound like in studio without the orchestra

Thanks. Well I certainly like the vids you posted with her and the orchestra.

I'll have to listen to the album versions to see what they sound like in studio without the orchestra

Problem is, those version don't exist. She entered to the group and made that concert. But Reflection, their newest album, is nice, the have some songs that I love, like the one I posted "Devil Kind Of Girl". :)

Dude, you plain my game now. You better bring the A!

Oh, Rude Boy, I guess I have to go all in, 55 minutes worth. Funny they have gotten so old while we haven't but They can still can move!

Last edited:
Here's a Full House!

[/QUOTE]

Ah, you won the hand! All I have are a few single chips left. Some originals and some "thieves".

Someone posted this in some Gawker comment and I couldn't fucking believe it. Any old school hip hop fans will love this:

Wow, how far has hip hop fallen!
I used to hate these guys, but this song really holds up.

I used to like them, but I hated their new song with theat guy that all his songs are screams. Don't remember his name but here's a nice cover of the singer I'm referring to

I dunno, but it makes me want to post up a DMX song ...that I know because Opie and Anthony would always use it as shorthand for gang violence, racial tension, urban blight, crime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom