NBA 2023-2024 Season

Gortat staying in Washington. Meeks to Detroit, which seems like an over pay, but I guess you have to bribe people to get them to live in Detroit. Livingston to the Dubs.

Channing frye to the Magic. I like this signing. Orlando's going to be sneaky good if Harris and Gordon pull through.

Lakers end up with Jeremy Lin and a 1st round pick, plus Swaggy P. Talking to Kent Bazemore too. Pau rumored to be shipped out to Chicago in a S&T.

Bosh back to the Heat. Wade to follow.

No word from Melo.

Isiah Thomas to the Suns. Not sure where Bledsoe fits into all this.

To coach? Wherever Isiah Thomas goes, disaster follows..

I hope Melo stay with the knicks. He is a great player, but not a team player which is needed to win championship. Reminds of me of Marbury in many ways.

To coach? Wherever Isiah Thomas goes, disaster follows..

I hope Melo stay with the knicks. He is a great player, but not a team player which is needed to win championship. Reminds of me of Marbury in many ways.
No, numb nuts, the player. Yes, there's a new player named Isiah Thomas

Melo's going back to the Knicks.

Pau Gasol to Chicago.

F**k. Didn't know.

I expect Phil to shake things up in NYC, nothing too drastic yet.

It will be interesting to see way Fisher handles these personalities, not easiest bunch to coach.

I don't understand that Gasol to Chi play. They're still not good enough to beat Lebron, or anyone from the West. They now have 5 people in their frontcourt who are still viable. Unless they're planning on flipping some people its just overkill.

Steve Nash out for the season. Damn shame. I was really looking forward to seeing him finally play in a Lakers uniform and go out on a high note.

Man, can you imagine? Didn't finish his first pro game and the season is over.
Yeah, it's fucking depressing. I think the only move for the Lakers now is to tank and just let Kobe go after the scoring record.

Bulls looked sharp tonight. Knicks, on the other hand, did not.

Why are the Raptors more boisterous down the street than the Leafs?

Also I'm confused why the area outside the stadium is Jurassic Park and why people keep calling it "we the north" - is that because the Grizzlies moved awhile ago?!

It's also grammatically incorrect.

First Westbrook goes down for a long period of time and now Rose is out with a sprained ankle. Not a good week to be a popular NBA player.

Good lord the Cavs look like shit. Irving had 34 points and 0 assists. What the fuck kind of stat line is that for a point guard?

Good lord the Cavs look like shit. Irving had 34 points and 0 assists. What the fuck kind of stat line is that for a point guard?

Thats quite amazing.

And my god, Lance Stephenson is 12/45 on the season so far. I mean, come on.

He's mercurial. He gets unsettled easily. I'd have to watch a game to understand better, but he must be suffering with confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom