NBA 2023-2024 Season

This finals rematch will work more towards the Golden State Warriors than Cavaliers based on regular season match ups?

So what did the Cavaliers do in the offseason to prepare for this?

So that was unexpected. On the radio, they said he used the word "I" about 30 times and "we" once.

Where the hell are all the basketball fans? The Baby Lakers are kicking ass and I need someone to debate this with so I don't jump off a ledge when the wheels eventually fall off!

We're just waiting for the coronation of the Cavaliers again.

All star break. Couldn't come quick enough to stop the Raptors slide.

Raptors playoffs start now. Also known as when do we meet Cleveland.

Raptors are notoriously slow starters. 9 straight playoff openers lost at home or something. Lovely.

So we're playing the Cavaliers now. I reckon we don't have a chance, but who knows. I'm just trying to gauge how deep the Raptors will go so I can get groceries and what not without wading through a throng of people.

So we're playing the Cavaliers now. I reckon we don't have a chance, but who knows. I'm just trying to gauge how deep the Raptors will go so I can get groceries and what not without wading through a throng of people.
you'll lose in 5

you'll lose in 5

The post mortem talk here is Dwayne Casey gets sacked or Jonas Valanciunas should be traded so we can get what's left of the De Rozan/Lowry combo in their prime.

Golden State sweep? I guess they signed the missing piece to overcome Lebron James.

Knicks tied the can to Phil. Someone tell Fwiffo Fwiffo that they plan to steal Masai from the Raptors.

My uni mate and Rambo told me there's no point to improve the Raptors until Lebron James retires. And then even after that, Golden State would slaughter them.

We're like the Utah Jazz of the Malone and Stockton days. Oh wait, who's Malone or Stockton when it comes to DeRozan and Lowry?

My uni mate and Rambo told me there's no point to improve the Raptors until Lebron James retires. And then even after that, Golden State would slaughter them.

We're like the Utah Jazz of the Malone and Stockton days. Oh wait, who's Malone or Stockton when it comes to DeRozan and Lowry?
you're lucky that chris paul got traded. it seems more likely that lowry will resign. they need to fix their front court now.

lebron could always get injured. you never can tell in the NBA.

Anyone else curious about the living arrangement is between Chris Paul and his State Farm agent? Something weird is going on there, and Harden seems chill with it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=k9cRXtTuNuM

This is just one of two times of the year I watch TV, the other being CFB, so a lot of these commercials are all new to me. And commercials have gotten stranger, though part of that is me shifting out of their target demographic. (These aren’t strange, but Old Spice seems to have jumped the shark, and not in a fun low brow Terry Crews way).

Also the Heat-76ers and OKC-Jazz are the two best series thus far.

Last edited:
Another Raptors versus Lebron and some other guys from Cleveland series beckons.

Bugger, I need to buy groceries tonight and they're going to set up Jurassic Park with even more concrete barriers.

I could hear the crowd outside the arena last night for the Raptors game. It was probably telling as it headed into overtime the roars became more and more muted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom