NFL 2023

Let's go back to lack of kicking. Chargers just lost Novak and the punter couldn't even hit the practice net on the sidelines. They don't trust him in a less than 30 yard stage. Wonder if it's two point attempts all night. Is it really that hard to kick a football?!

Watching the Chargers is like watching a blast from the past. Rivers. Antonio gates. Keenan Allen. Just need Darren sproles in there.

Chiefs finally woke up after 2 1/2 quarters. I've never seen Alex Smith throw more than 20 yards.

Saints and Rams so far living up to be a cracker of a game.

Giants bench Eli Manning and start Geno Smith because they need to assess how he is. Didn't they see him enough in Giants stadium when he was playing for the Jets?

That Patriot and Steelers game was pretty entertaining. I still think the Steelers were robbed with that incomplete pass call in the end. It should have been a touchdown. I expect to see these two deep into the playoffs competing to be the AFC representative again.

Hue Jackson stays. Jack Del Rio is fired. Marvin Lewis stays. Jim Caldwell fired. Records don't speak for themselves anymore?

Dick LeBeau's defence made some adjustments after the Titans let in two touchdowns. Offence isn't doing much to return the favour.

Alex Smith looks on track to be a Chief for another game.

Mariota magic could mean the Chiefs go home yet again.

Any bets whether Andy Reid will survive another early playoff exit?

he's got to go. that was pathetic

Alex Smith already on the trading block.

Falcons look like they have been in the playoffs. LA Rams playing like they are rookies in postseason.

Good thing about these playoff games today - there is some back and forth. Now blowouts yet.

End of 3rd quarter before this 3-3 deadlock...or snoozefest...was broken.

Blake Bortles is terrible but advances.

Saints looking like the real deal.

I have to agree with my father's conclusion. The only playoff caliber team this past weekend were the Saints and if Cam Newton wasn't injured, probably the Panthers. The others will get slaughtered in the next round. I really can't see anyone other than the Patriots and Steelers coming out of the AFC (again for the xxth time).

doghouse doghouse you following this bill simmons/deadspin new england patriots drama? deadspin posted two separate articles thrashing simmons today. the magary one was better imo.

https://deadspin.com/bill-simmons-is-a-fucking-embarrassment-1822032693

https://deadspin.com/get-a-load-of-this-fucking-bill-simmons-column-1822023027
No, but I plan on many olos reading this.

I don't know what happened to Simmons, he used to be a somewhat likable dude. He turned into a total twat waffle somewhere along the way.

No, but I plan on many olos reading this.

I don't know what happened to Simmons, he used to be a somewhat likable dude. He turned into a total twat waffle somewhere along the way.
I want a report when you’re done. I think you’ll like the magary one as well.

Nick Foles looks terrible out there. How was he the number one before Wentz?

That's the NFC top seed? Almost felt like Falcons choked themselves and Eagles stumbled into the conference championship.

James Harrison plays for the Patriots now? Isn't that some kind of betrayal?

It looks like he's going to get a chance. I find it difficult to see the Titans coming back especially with little to no pressure on Brady.

Pretty sure Titans gave up after the half when they saw Mariota get sacked twice all the way back to his 1 yard line.

Thank you Romo for your revisionist recap that the Patriots have been a pillar of consistency and excellence for 18 years.

You forgot to mention the illegal recording with the coordinator you kept praising, Josh McDaniels.

You forgot deflategate.

You forgot to mention up until 2015 people doubted whether Belichick, Brady and company still had it or their tactics weren't ready for the 2010s.

And of course the icing on the cake is when up 35-7 with minutes to go in the fourth quarter, Belichick tosses a challenge flag on an Eric Decker reception for no reason other than hey I haven't used it yet and my player being injured afforded me a replay and I have timeouts remaining.

Jacksonville absolutely routing pittsburgh

Yeah what the hell. I'm counting on the Steelers to beat the Patriots. They can't even beat Blake Bortles' Jacksonville Jaguars!?

only down by two after a late score. with fournette out they might have a chance.

I know they went to a pass happy offence a few years ago but what happened to some semblance of the steel curtain? You'd think James Harrison would clog up some of those running lanes.

Jesus this turned into a slugfest. Pit down 2 again with 4 minutes left

Shameful. Fumble turned into touchdown. So many dangerous passes and bad decisions that any in form opponent would capitalize on.

Steelers defence a shadow of themselves. Mr. fouts, that's why they did the onside kick. I don't think they deserved to go face the Patriots. Now I have to hope Brees and the Saints will derail the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I feel sorry for La'Veon Bell and somewhat Antonio Brown who decided to show up today.

Shameful. Fumble turned into touchdown. So many dangerous passes and bad decisions that any in form opponent would capitalize on.

Steelers defence a shadow of themselves. Mr. fouts, that's why they did the onside kick. I don't think they deserved to go face the Patriots. Now I have to hope Brees and the Saints will derail the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I feel sorry for La'Veon Bell and somewhat Antonio Brown who decided to show up today.
Well it might be Minnesota at this rate. Saints looking fair to middling at best.

I'm at work so I'm just watching the little NFL.com play by play arrows go by.

At least he got a TD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom