I wonder if Lino thumbs the brown eyes of the gents he photographs with. I am unsure of the pink blazer, but not as outrageous as other pairings that I have seen.

Screenshot_20180117-135031.jpg

I wonder if Lino thumbs the brown eyes of the gents he photographs with. I am unsure of the pink blazer, but not as outrageous as other pairings that I have seen.

View attachment 27583

Nice pink blazer, and goes well with the white pants. This outfit had huge potential to be a show stopper and the height of sartorial elegance, BUT he messed it up badly with the colour of the shoos, shirt and tie. The style of the shoos were also completely wrong for that outfit, it's like he has some type of 360 degree welt shoo by Vass or something. The guy is obviously hopeless at style.

If a gray headed bloke with silver fur on his face could pull it off he'd be a legend, but this guy fell flat on his face. His true personality come through with the mismatch of the shoos and the shirt, and it told me he was punching well above his weight. He bought those pants and the coat, but he didn't know what to do with them. He needs to play safe and do the boring middle class manager look and forget about trying to be a style icon.

This guy need to give his coat and pants to a guy who knows what to do with them. This guy needs to be a wallflower and stick to basics.

Last edited:
I was wondering the other day: When did Pitti Immagine turn from a respected trade show into a display of non-toxic non-masculinity?

I salute Sarto. It's the rapid and slightly garbled speech wot gives 'im away.

I recognise it, it's estuary English first mangled by Grammar School then Oxbridge. Reticent to loose it entirely as he wants both the common edgyness and the pseudo-posh respectability.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom