Radio People

John Lee Pettimore III

Supporter
Just random commentary.

Least favorite radio personalities:

1. Diane Rehm. Sweetheart, it's over. Let it go.
2. The two New Yorker foodies that pop in on the NPR show "The Splendid Table." Jewish last name. Continually seem amazed that good food can be found in the South.
3. Bomani Jones. Has taken Cowherd's clickbait contrarianism and framed it in racial terms so you are racist if you disagree with him.
4. Sean Hannity. Politics aside, holy shit is he an asshole. The young female token liberal sidekicks he cycles through there are saints for putting up with him.
5. The interchangeable nerdy white guy and black former athlete pairings on ESPN weekends.
6. Howard Stern. If you are over the age of 22, or under the age of 50, and still listen to him, I feel bad for you.
7. The female host of the second-tier NPR quiz show. Not "Wait, wait, don't tell me." The other one. Relentless self-congratulatory smugness. And they anagram the closing credits. As if I give a shit that the sound mixer's name anagrams to "Fallopian Dysentery."

Bomani Jones likened Kapernick to Ali the other day. I wish I were making this up.

See this video where the commentary man says "Sean Hannity,...but within seconds of seeing this guy you can just see that he is a snake".

See Sean's mind control tricks from 3:50 onwards.

Total Breakdown of The Media's Use of NLP & Mind Control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rbussqP7po

That's why they pay Sean the big bucks, he is able to sway public opinion by using mind control and by being a snake. Same goes with the top musicians and also the same with sportsmen distracting people away from what the system is doing. Anyone who are puppets of the system who can draw an audience will get big bucks.

568ad7ae-c4a7-46d8-ad1d-a7ad23f8aedf_zpsskecwz9j.jpg

Last edited:
See this video where the commentary man says "Sean Hannity,...but within seconds of seeing this guy you can just see that he is a snake".

See Sean's mind control tricks from 3:50 onwards.

Total Breakdown of The Media's Use of NLP & Mind Control
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rbussqP7po

That's why they pay Sean the big bucks, he is able to sway public opinion by using mind control and by being a snake. Same goes with the top musicians and also the same with sportsmen distracting people away from what the system is doing. Anyone who are puppets of the system who can draw an audience will get big bucks.

568ad7ae-c4a7-46d8-ad1d-a7ad23f8aedf_zpsskecwz9j.jpg

I thought that NLP had been widely discredited; a 70's and 80's scare like subliminal messages and the dangers of quicksand.

Or is that just what they want us to believe? :thelongpause:

I thought that NLP had been widely discredited; a 70's and 80's scare like subliminal messages and the dangers of quicksand.

Hasn't it all been downhill since people stopped being able to play LPs backwards? I don't even know if you can play an MP3 file in reverse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom