SartodiNapoli's Farewell OR How the Jews & Homosexuals Ruined Me

Apparently Sarto needs some love:

dolGuest

Sarto ties rules, you can´t afford such perfection, better stuck with crap-eli u losers.

Email: youneedpeopleasme@gmail.com

OK, Sarto, for old times sake:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It is a shame Sarto has but only enough time to drop the odd quick message to us.

He is famous. The only tie maker who measures inseams with his tongue

I would think he has to maximize his time felating Brits on the Costa del Sol to build up a nest egg before they are all sent back in mass Brexit deportations

Will be slim pickings lining up for glory hole duty with Murroquians

Here is his new pickup line he is trying out at the bus depot washrooms:

dolGuest

thanks by being my slaves, i love playing with u all while you make my famous.

Email: youneedpeopleasme@gmail.com

:ahahahaha: oh my goodness, I'm out of breath from laughing. I don't know why Moro Moron cracks me up as much as it does.

Last edited:
See Sartodi, this is how you send an email

The following message has been sent from Kumar Roy <kumarroy.webdesign@gmail.com> (IP: 117.203.211.84) via the contact form at DressedWell.

Web Design & Development Proposal for www.dressedwell.net

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greeting and wishing you a great business day!

If your website is outdated or finds it hard to stand out from rest of the competition, an update is highly recommended. Web design can determine whether or not your business will be able to generate profitable opportunities. New well-designed and mobile responsive websites have the ability to increase traffic along with the input of an enhanced user interface that will help to generate new business.

Our Key Success Factors for your Website Design & Development:

• Impressive and worthy of catching the attention of your clients and perspective customers.

• Well displayed with proper navigation links and frameworks in place.

• Appealing to the eye with good aesthetics, color schemes, fonts and graphics.

• Capable of high speedy loading.

• Is Google friendly and can be easily searched with well planned optimization tools and applications.

• Presents wide brand knowledge of your products and services.

• Designs which are affordable and of high quality.

• Development standards and logo designs which have an international appeal.

• Website designs to suit the customized needs of various verticals globally.

• Relevant content and design to bring improvements in traffic, brand awareness, loyalty and revenues.

• Mobile friendly website for your business.

Do Let us know and we’ll be happy to send more about our client’s testimonials, service methodology and pricing Proposal details?

Do you have 10 Minutes for a brief phone call this week?

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar Roy

Business Development Manager

Email: kumarroy.webdesign@gmail.com

P.S: - This is our marketing strategy to use a Gmail account. Once you reply us back, we will communicate with you through our corporate Email ID.

I wonder if that moro will sell me some ties, those are nice looking, even if he's a lunatic.
Sartho, be legal, jaja

See Sartodi, this is how you send an email

The following message has been sent from Kumar Roy <kumarroy.webdesign@gmail.com> (IP: 117.203.211.84) via the contact form at DressedWell.

Web Design & Development Proposal for www.dressedwell.net

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greeting and wishing you a great business day!

If your website is outdated or finds it hard to stand out from rest of the competition, an update is highly recommended. Web design can determine whether or not your business will be able to generate profitable opportunities. New well-designed and mobile responsive websites have the ability to increase traffic along with the input of an enhanced user interface that will help to generate new business.

Our Key Success Factors for your Website Design & Development:

• Impressive and worthy of catching the attention of your clients and perspective customers.

• Well displayed with proper navigation links and frameworks in place.

• Appealing to the eye with good aesthetics, color schemes, fonts and graphics.

• Capable of high speedy loading.

• Is Google friendly and can be easily searched with well planned optimization tools and applications.

• Presents wide brand knowledge of your products and services.

• Designs which are affordable and of high quality.

• Development standards and logo designs which have an international appeal.

• Website designs to suit the customized needs of various verticals globally.

• Relevant content and design to bring improvements in traffic, brand awareness, loyalty and revenues.

• Mobile friendly website for your business.

Do Let us know and we’ll be happy to send more about our client’s testimonials, service methodology and pricing Proposal details?

Do you have 10 Minutes for a brief phone call this week?

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Kumar Roy

Business Development Manager

Email: kumarroy.webdesign@gmail.com

P.S: - This is our marketing strategy to use a Gmail account. Once you reply us back, we will communicate with you through our corporate Email ID.
What does AndyB have to say about all this?

So the DOL™ is just a full time chauffeur and part time gigolo (for supposedly elderly women who love men with full lips and double chin)?

fuck you fransisco. you want to post youtube videos you can damn well log back into the forum and do so. no one's posting your musical choices from when you were snorting coke.

you could have people buying your ties here if you weren't such a cunt. everyone wants you to come back and participate. your ties look great. get over yourself and come back to the forum if you want to show off your goods. otherwise, stop emailing us with requests.

It would be a flawless victory if only he would post his ties here in addition to SF and other places

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom