Superhero, Comic Book & Sci-Fi Cinema & News

watched the extended version of Suicide Squad last night. it was complete garbage. Leto's joker was nothing. the whole thing was a joke.

watched the extended version of Suicide Squad last night. it was complete garbage. Leto's joker was nothing. the whole thing was a joke.
If Leto's Joker were anything to begin with, they would not have to hype it up with all this "method acting" bullcrap.

So, I'm confused:

- Is this a reboot of the Brendan Fraser "The Mummy" franchise? Or is it going further back to the old Hammer Studios mummy movies, with Boris Karloff in the titular role?
- Did Tom Cruise die? Frankly, if you're in a plane that's got two engines on fire and is plummeting towards the earth, I don't think that there's going to be anything left of you to wrap up...
- There's already a trailer but apparently it doesn't come out for another seven months?

So, I'm confused:

- Is this a reboot of the Brendan Fraser "The Mummy" franchise? Or is it going further back to the old Hammer Studios mummy movies, with Boris Karloff in the titular role?
- Did Tom Cruise die? Frankly, if you're in a plane that's got two engines on fire and is plummeting towards the earth, I don't think that there's going to be anything left of you to wrap up...
- There's already a trailer but apparently it doesn't come out for another seven months?

Brad Pitt survived a plane crash in world war Z

So, I'm confused:

If I recall correctly this is a total reboot for Universal's new monster themed cinematic universe. I see this as Mission Impossible: Mummy.

I thought he died as well.

So, I'm confused:

here you go

How The Mummy Will Kick Off the New Universal Monsters Universe

Will the eventual Avengers style movie that brings them all together be a reboot of Monster Squad? I'd watch that.

jesus christ this looks awful

The Machine The Machine

Who - or what - is the character in the middle of the pic, with what appears to be a pair of glowing red eyes on his metal underpants???

Also, why is Hagrid (see far right) in a Batman movie?

That is all very true AND Harley Quinn was awesome. I'd spend half an hour watching her clip her toe nails. She might even be a match for "the real" joker.

powerwatched iron fist tonight. its really horrible. slow and boring and you just cannot give a shit about any of these actors. all the drama with the family felt completely useless.

powerwatched iron fist tonight. its really horrible. slow and boring and you just cannot give a shit about any of these actors. all the drama with the family felt completely useless.

I don't get the hype, the trailer looked so crappy

finally saw rogue one. it was certainly better than that piece of shit the force awakens but not nearly as amazing as everyone made it out to be. worth a watch if you've got some time to kill.

The fight scenes with the "Iron fist" actor look really lame, I don't think he was cast for his martial arts skills.
And yes, it's boring as hell- I'll stop after episode 3 now and they could have put all that into one episode or less.

I really don't get why people are into 'trailers'. Couldn't think of a more time-wasting exercise when you add the cumulative effect of myriad trailers.

I recall there was even a 30 or 60min facebook trailer crap of Game of Thrones which involved watching an egg until the denouement- which was ultimately unsatisfying.

The superhero schtick has not just jumped the shark, nuked the fridge, it has brought about the end...to each their own i suppose.

I really don't get why people are into 'trailers'. Couldn't think of a more time-wasting exercise when you add the cumulative effect of myriad trailers.

I recall there was even a 30 or 60min facebook trailer crap of Game of Thrones which involved watching an egg until the denouement- which was ultimately unsatisfying.

The superhero schtick has not just jumped the shark, nuked the fridge, it has brought about the end...to each their own i suppose.

Lots of trailers spoil the movie/show, but a good trailer can help with deciding whether to watch the show. Some things can sound stupid when you're reading about it, but are actually quite entertaining when being watched, and vice versa of course.

Cyborg looks like a shit character and I still hate FLASH's costume. Otherwise I think the character of FLASH looks fun and they are doing a great job with Aquaman from the trailers at least. Ill give it a chance.

Looks like Alien Covenant won't do terribly well in the US box office. Bit of a shame as the movie's enjoyable. Film has some flaws that another lookover of the script could have fixed, but it's a decent entry to the franchise. It may be because I never was able to appreciate what they were going for with Alien 3, but I would put it as the 3rd best Alien film. It'd give it a solid B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom