The bullshit that is Luca Rubinacci

ConchitaWurst

Bespoke-Weather Forecaster
Just some random quotes from the interview NMWA's David Isle had with the heir to the London House. This guy seems totally out of touch with the world.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/407073/interview-with-luca-rubinacci-at-pitti-uomo-part-1/0_30
http://www.styleforum.net/t/407658/interview-with-luca-rubinacci-part-2/0_30
http://www.styleforum.net/t/410181/interview-with-luca-rubinacci-part-3/0_30

Because today, every brand has written down, "true Neapolitan tailor house" - it's like the "true Neapolitan pizza." But a pizza is a pizza. So you have to make the difference in this. Because everybody knows about the quality, but today what is the quality? This (indicating the suit he is wearing) is a shantung silk with linen. This only a collector can appreciate, like a hobby. If not, go to Boggi. I am a 48; wherever I go, the jacket fits me

Everyone asks me this - they say, "Luca we never understand your style, because it's always changing." But I always reply that I'm like an ice cream maker.

I always push hard, but I always think that I'm on the edge. I try to be on the edge.

One of the best compliments I've had was from a politician in Kazakstan. Everyone was at a round table with some important Russian politicians. Of the seven men there, five were dressed by Rubinacci. The politician said, "You five, you are all dressed very well, who are your tailors?" Upon finding that they all used Rubinacci, he was amazed that each could look so good but so different. This means that we are dressing people to look different.

And this year we count 15 young tailors, between 18 and 22, that are incredible. They are giving me the pleasure of dressing differently. Whenever there is something that the old tailors don't want to do, they are the first ones to say, "Luca, don't worry - I will try it." This is the future. The new generation is more open - sometimes too open.

Today the marketing around that word is strange, which is why I made a short movie that will out in October for the opening of our new store in Milan. This new store will be like a club for gentleman.
The movie shows the 54 hours that it takes to make a Rubinacci suit. We filmed every single passage, which I hope will give people a lot to talk about.

When I go to Hong Kong, and I see beautiful tailors doing a great job in two days, how can you compare? It takes us 60 hours to make a suit.

We want to arrive to the mass. But maybe step-by-step. Rubinacci is like Hermes for bags, and we want to keep it like that. But we do some collaborations with friends. Through collaboration is how we can arrive to the masses. I will never sell a jacket for 100 euro. But maybe I will make a collection for H&M, signed by Rubinacci. This is the right way to do it; you cannot cannibalize your own brand.

In this case, this suit is very powerful. So if I wore a light blue or white shirt, I would be giving all the power to the suit. To make the suit less powerful, I have to have something underneath it that is also powerful. Everything combines together. I love contrast - you will never see me matching colors, because I think it's too sample.

I remember when I was 20 telling my father that I wanted to start wearing ties; my first couple of years of working I didn't wear ties. I asked how many ties I could take, and he told me to take ten ties. Ten ties was a lot, but it was not enough. So I asked my father if I could wear a different tie every day for one year, and then after that decide which ten I wanted. He told me, in two weeks you'll want to wear something for a second time. So we made a bet. And in two days I already wanted to re-wear one of the ties.

But I forced myself to keep wearing different ties. And I finally understood that you can wear any tie with any jacket. The thing is that you have to be comfortable with wearing it. After a year, I had taught myself how to wear ties. Today, if a customer comes, I am able to sell a customer twenty ties because I know how to wear them.

I remember at the beginning, on Styleforum and everything, people were saying, "Oh Luca, he is making a mess of everything." Because it was different, not wrong, but, in the eyes of a gentleman, I was a different man. But if you look at pictures from the 30s or 40s, the dandy was like that. Today we are not dandies because today is too spread out, with sportswear and classic tailored clothing.

I think I am able to transfer a lifestyle concept, that is more than just suggesting something in particular. It's a way of dressing, not a particular thing to wear. I would never tell a customer what he has to wear. I will let him understand it for himself. If I say to him, "wear a brown tie," maybe he goes home and says, "Okay, I have to wear a brown tie because Luca said so." And he will only wear it with that particular shirt that I told him to wear it with.
It's not me, you don't have to copy my style. I'm me, but you can never be someone else. You have to be yourself.

Zhirinovsky and also, can you please explain how these politicians can afford wearing EUR 5,000+ suits? What is the average earning for an important Rasheen or Kazach politician?

I AM SURE HE IS WORKING LIKE A GOOD CONSERVATIVE CHRIST. THIS IS THE RIGHT TIME TO BE BUSY AND TO SHOW THAT YOU BELIEVE IN GOD AND REAL VALUES.

He surely is a man with the right values and bright ideas. Not many like those are around these days, living straight lives and following the path of honesty. Some one representing the high standards of conservative catholic right wing dressing. But I know for a fact that he does most of his handiwork at night when no one disturbs him and he can concentrate on his task.

Let's please not talk about Zdenek in this topic. He is too good to be mentioned on one page with Mr. LR.

You are absolutely right. I will not mentioned HIS NAME any more in the context of this attention seeking tacky degenerate social danger pitti dresser.

Of the seven men there, five were dressed by Rubinacci. The politician said, "You five, you are all dressed very well...
You other two dress like shit! Look, I'm ballin with Luca. Oh!
And this year we count 15 young tailors, between 18 and 22, that are incredible. They are giving me the pleasure of dressing differently. Whenever there is something that the old tailors don't want to do, they are the first ones to say, "Luca, don't worry - I will try it." This is the future. The new generation is more open - sometimes too open.
WTF is he actually talking about here?
This new store will be like a club for gentleman.
I hope he means this in a more archaic sense, and not as a euphemism for a strip joint.
And I finally understood that you can wear any tie with any jacket.
:troll: Yes, of course you can! It's obvious!:trolol:

I was banned on Styleforum, after being voted two years on a row poster of the year, accused of trolling by saying the Thruth that all Naples knows about Tackinacci, what those americans who got any clue about tailoring or dressing like to hype.

Posters brand whores ignorants as Whnay, unbelragazza or all the followers of that brand, who are unmasculine dressers, in fact Naples is plenty of jokes about how ghey Luca is. Is obvious a person dressed as that can´t be a man.

Defective hyped tailoring plenty of bugs, no real good master works there, my grandmaster was their head several decades ago and quit tired of the bad educated pretentious of Mari-ano.

And on the contrary that is believed, those are NOT light jackets, but very armoured and heavy.

The brand is ok only for ties or pochettes. Shirts are totally crap, and the book written by Foulkes for 100 euros is duoble crap.

Any neapolitan dresses Tackynacci.

EDIT, He has 22 young tailors ( actually sewers, not tailors ), paid circa 500 euros or less, as any good tailor wants to work with that ill family or support a clown as him humillating the sartorial rules.

If any tailor works there is because he has to pay the bills and lost the dignity.

Last edited:
As close to being psycologist and after all the people who knows him told me he is always smiling and looking at the top, he is another deep disordered wacko.

His parents, specially his mom is a bitter dictator who handles all like shit, father is same, so he has a good % of being Borderline Personality Disorder reinforced with Histrionic personality disorder, who if not would go like a teenager with new fake boobs possing all around.

This is what happens when your parents handle you as shit, as looks on this case. Some develope Histrionism to recall social attention, others turn psicopaths with no empaty, just acting for benefit lying, fooling around, as some scammers ( the fake tiemaker with mad cannibal eyes)

Same history to the cocaine addict and shemale client of Lappo, also good friend of him.

Borderline personality disorder (BPD) can cause a wide range of symptoms which can be broadly grouped into four main areas.

The four areas are:

• emotional instability (a psychological term for this is affective dysregulation)
  • disturbed patterns of thinking or perception (psychological terms for these are cognitive or perceptual distortions)
  • impulsive behaviour
  • undefined sexuality ( degenerate)
  • intense but unstable relationships with others

And this as well , is what most of my haters, igents, clients of this brand rf the scammer Gianni have;

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is defined by the American Psychiatric Association as a personality disorder characterized by a pattern of excessiveattention-seeking emotions, usually beginning in early adulthood, including inappropriately seductive behavior and an excessive need for approval. Histrionic people are lively, dramatic, vivacious, enthusiastic, and flirtatious. HPD affects four times as many women as men.[1] It has a prevalence of 2–3% in the general population and 10–15% in inpatient and outpatient mental health institutions.[2]

HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders.[3] People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances,exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation.[3] They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs.

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing fromfrustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5] Additional characteristics may include:

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
  • Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]
Mnemonic[edit]
A mnemonic that can be used to remember the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder is "PRAISE ME":[8][9]

• Provocative (or seductive) behavior
  • Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
  • Attention-seeking
  • Influenced easily
  • Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
  • Emotional lability; shallowness
  • Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
  • Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

Thanks for clearing that up Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli . A very well written informative post. We are so damn lucky to have you here. those tacky bastards over at SF don't know what they are missing. They just cannot handle the Thruth !

No socks bunch, what can you expect? Or inmatures that need to follow any kind of fashions as are unmasculine and insecure as well as sexual undefined.

Since society has fake idols as Nobama MTV´s crew instead of real men as Nixon or Reagan, what can you expect? They need a real psycologyst as I hope to be some day to sanate as much insanes as possible, remember that living for doing Social Service is a must. The saintification trough daily work.

Would you friends ever book a lawyer with that irritant looking?

Sure not me, well only if I had a circus.

This thread makes me happy.

i-love-ths-thread.jpg

WTF is he actually talking about here?

He was saying this;

I have all sorts if shitty stupid ideas

The few experienced tailors that are still around (but are also totally fed up with me and Mariano) tell me to fuck off. Then I have it made by some one who still has to learn how to make a suit.

Histrionic Personality Disorder. That's what my wife displayed last Saturday, when I returned home with four new shirts, two ties and a fortnights worth of new mankinis.

Histrionic Personality Disorder. That's what my wife displayed last Saturday, when I returned home with four new shirts, two ties and a fortnights worth of new mankinis.

I thought it was Sarto's WWE stage name.

Care to share a few pictures of the mankinis?

Were you inspired by my German friend Don from Cologne?

pics or it didn't happen (mankinis only)

Sarto is cool, even though he did think I was a shill for Gianni at my point of entry to this board. Keep it coming, you Eyetie madman.

After an interview and possible some rimming by this two ***** of the interview, i can say the idiot is a pedant, a narcissistic and lives completely inmaturely out of reality.

Luca Tackynacci said;

But I forced myself to keep wearing different ties. And I finally understood that you can wear any tie with any jacket. The thing is that you have to be comfortable with wearing it. After a year, I had taught myself how to wear ties. Today, if a customer comes, I am able to sell a customer twenty ties because I know how to wear them.

He KNOWS how to wear a tie???

Got not a clue of how to wear as a man ; See this vomiting combo.( Note how bad Runinacci untailoring is , wide shoulders, huge ugly sleeves that gap all around etc.

28i3uxv.jpg

This pic comes from an interview on Madrid in December where another of this enemies of honesty, elegance, class and inteligence, Simon CRAP-tom, wore a CREAM SUMMER LINEN SUIT on DECEMBER at like 5 Celsius with white socks and white shoes, invited by a Spanish blogger who invited me to sleep with him, this degenerates are all same... And all Gianni friends of course.

See the new rich UNCLASS of this idiot putting the sole on the wall. I took this pic on Naples.
He would have been slapped if he did that on any of my private religious schools and kicked out 7 days or more, well, a wacko as him would be all day on the psycologist room.

See how the shoulders are way off and the sleeve is way too wide. This CRAP is tackynacci, DEFECTIVE UNTAILORING FOR IGNORANTS and Tackys.

He is an ENEMY of elegance and a huge social danger. He has to be sanated on a mental hospital as well as his fans, of course any is a real masculine man but what you know.
o8rz7k.jpg

Didn´t i tell he was...

kd37tk.jpg

And here a 5000 to 10000 unsuit by Crapynacci.

Bad waist, bad sleeves, bad breast. And the worst, you can have a better suit for 10 times less on the corner, at 20 meters of them, as i said and got banned for the petition of those tacky histrionics who wear this rags and got not a clue about real tailoring or Naples

oggljk.jpg

Here we have a robot draw of wannabe tackynacci on the uniform for special elegant occasions, the tailcoats of bloggers, and the regular igent and hater of an orthodox of classic dressing and living as me. This mental is a salesman on a Spanish clothes shop. As i said Luca is a social danger who has degenerated a lot of people as this;

2s1rkab.jpg

10de693.jpg

Resume for lazies, Tackynacci is the worst hyped crap since crapmani, his followers are nothing but ignorants and follow hypes or easily influenced by other histrionic disordereds and all Naples does jokes about. If any mentions this brand, not a tailoring house as you have seen, leave the desk and get better friends. He has no class and no brain. Only ok for openly gay people and as fashion brand ( that is not bad at all, there are a market for it) ,but never to dress properly under any circunstance. I would like to see those 5 russian politicians to see what huge ridicule they were doing.

Last edited:
Belgian Dandy, Luca & the Rubinacci Club.

"The biggest expression of elegance is always a manifestation of your internal condition"

So very true:
image.jpg

I warned you about the mad tacky of Belgium tacky. He wears the exact same glasses as Himmler or the arstocrat Spaniard forum.

Belgian Dandy, Luca & the Rubinacci Club.
"The biggest expression of elegance is always a manifestation of your internal condition";

degeneration and deep mental disorders as i expossed, as well as other very " internal" taste for things, right Gianni?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom