The Formula 1 Thread

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
Ratings
Bottas loses after making pole.

Also, isn't this for a race in Egypt or does Vettel think Egyptians and Bahrainis are all the same?

All people in the near east are the same, at least culturally speaking. They enjoy vbieds, ieds, goats, stoning women, and choping each others head off.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
We dont do any of that!
Columbians fuck donkeys. Apparently, Venezooaliens stopped fucking goats to steal them & eat them instead:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/269858-how-bad-is-it-in-venezuela-soldiers-are-stealing-goats-to-eat/

Over the weekend, six members of the Venezuelan military were detained by local authorities for stealing goats, the Venezuelan newspaper El Nacional reported Sunday. It said the soldiers confessed to stealing the goats and said they did it to feed themselves, since they had no food left in their barracks.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
"The controversial incident between Hamilton and Vettel happened as they prepared for the re-start after the second safety car period. Vettel ran into the back of Hamilton as he accelerated out of Turn 15, the penultimate corner, damaging his front wing. The German then pulled alongside Hamilton's Mercedes and drove into it, banging wheels. Vettel told his team over the radio that he believed Hamilton had deliberately slowed, saying: 'He brake-tested me. What the hell is going on?' Hamilton told his Mercedes engineers: 'Vettel literally just came alongside me and hit me.'"

Love it.. Hamilton playing the innocent here.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Lance Stroll is Canadian. Haven't seen a Canadian get on the podium in ages. That should make the Montreal race interesting.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
http://m.bbc.com/sport/formula1/40625816

"After the race, Hamilton was asked why he was so strong at Silverstone. 'Because I own it,' he replied, before breaking out into laughter.

Keen to expand his ever-growing statistical achievements, he took his 67th pole position - only one short of Michael Schumacher's all-time record - and equalled legends Jim Clark and Alain Prost's tally of five British Grand Prix victories."

Cheeky response. He's better than Schumacher?

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Anyone else see Kubica trying to make a comeback? Always liked him but I didn't know his career ended so early.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
Anyone following this season?

I'm really surprised Raikkonen is still up there. That break he took from F1 must have prolonged the longevity of his career.

Top Bottom