The Formula 1 Thread

Bottas loses after making pole.

Also, isn't this for a race in Egypt or does Vettel think Egyptians and Bahrainis are all the same?

3F4E23F700000578-0-image-a-46_1492367204038.jpg
All people in the near east are the same, at least culturally speaking. They enjoy vbieds, ieds, goats, stoning women, and choping each others head off.

We dont do any of that!

Columbians fuck donkeys. Apparently, Venezooaliens stopped fucking goats to steal them & eat them instead:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/269858-how-bad-is-it-in-venezuela-soldiers-are-stealing-goats-to-eat/

Over the weekend, six members of the Venezuelan military were detained by local authorities for stealing goats, the Venezuelan newspaper El Nacional reported Sunday. It said the soldiers confessed to stealing the goats and said they did it to feed themselves, since they had no food left in their barracks.

When i said "enjoy goats" is that they prefer women over goats, unlike the towelheads!

Force India took fourth and fifth places today. Is that the highest they've ever been in a race?

Lewis Hamilton 14th in qualifying for Monaco. Bottas 3rd. Ferrari 1-2.

Vettel wins and does his strange Egyptian victory dance again.

"The controversial incident between Hamilton and Vettel happened as they prepared for the re-start after the second safety car period. Vettel ran into the back of Hamilton as he accelerated out of Turn 15, the penultimate corner, damaging his front wing. The German then pulled alongside Hamilton's Mercedes and drove into it, banging wheels. Vettel told his team over the radio that he believed Hamilton had deliberately slowed, saying: 'He brake-tested me. What the hell is going on?' Hamilton told his Mercedes engineers: 'Vettel literally just came alongside me and hit me.'"

Love it.. Hamilton playing the innocent here.

Lance Stroll is Canadian. Haven't seen a Canadian get on the podium in ages. That should make the Montreal race interesting.

http://m.bbc.com/sport/formula1/40625816

"After the race, Hamilton was asked why he was so strong at Silverstone. 'Because I own it,' he replied, before breaking out into laughter.

Keen to expand his ever-growing statistical achievements, he took his 67th pole position - only one short of Michael Schumacher's all-time record - and equalled legends Jim Clark and Alain Prost's tally of five British Grand Prix victories."

Cheeky response. He's better than Schumacher?

Anyone else see Kubica trying to make a comeback? Always liked him but I didn't know his career ended so early.

Well he's testing today / tomorrow so we get to see...I'd post a link but it's VERBOTEN for a couple more posts.

Anyone following this season?

I'm really surprised Raikkonen is still up there. That break he took from F1 must have prolonged the longevity of his career.

Lewis Hamilton wins in Russia after team orders

"Hamilton benefited from team orders as Mercedes told his team-mate Valtteri Bottas to let him by at half distance to protect against rival Sebastian Vettel.

But Hamilton had to pass Vettel on track to get into a position to benefit from the orders after being passed at the pit stops."

I thought team orders were illegal.

_103636854_bot_ham_putin_reuters.jpg

Technically they are. The season is such a run away I'm surprised they even bothered.

Technically they are. The season is such a run away I'm surprised they even bothered.

Well I thought you were supposed to mask it with code words unless they updated the rules again. I haven't seen blatant team orders since the Schumacher days.

Is it though? Granted, Vettel is demonstrably an inferior driver to Hamilton ( who is up there with the best ever IMO) but Ferrari has had a better car all season, and mathematically championship is still up for grabs. A crash or two and his lead could evaporate with 125 points to play for.

I admit it left a bitter taste in the mouth. Though I find it amusing Ferrari fans complaining about it, considering Ferrari were the ones who own that ish.

What pisses me off is that Hamilton is whining like a little pussy when he doesn't win and accuses Frerrari of "trickery" when they show a better performance. And then only a couple of weeks later Mercedes miraculously has a massive lead again.
That's why I don't bother watching F1 any more.
Hamilton ( who is up there with the best ever IMO

He is good, but most of it is down to superior material. I'm sure other drivers could beat him if they had his car.
They should all have the same car with a standardized engine and the same type of tyre. Then it's up to talent and ability to set up the car.
And no fucking wireless control of the engine.

What pisses me off is that Hamilton is whining like a little pussy when he doesn't win and accuses Frerrari of "trickery" when they show a better performance. And then only a couple of weeks later Mercedes miraculously has a massive lead again.
That's why I don't bother watching F1 any more

He is good, but most of it is down to superior material. I'm sure other drivers could beat him if they had his car.

In this era, I really don't see it. He is arguably the best of this era

This complaint has been the same since the inception of, and halcyon days of F1. Not changing anytime soon and whingeing about it, well suggests one who doesn't know how F1 works.

Last edited:
I agree he does whine a bit but then again, they all do.
That's why I don't bother watching F1 any more.

Not in this era, IMO.
They should all have the same car with a standardized engine and the same type of tyre. Then it's up to talent and ability to set up the car.
And no fucking wireless control of the engine.

Not how F1 works.

That would be called Indy Car...where Fernando Alonso went.

Kubica is driving for Williams. Had no idea he was fit for F1 again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom