The Master List of Forum Approved Clothes Makers, Shoe Makers, and Tailors

Cad has a new RTW offering. Not particularly soft though

Thanks.
They have had very mixed reviews with their bespoke, it makes me quite hesitant to go there.

Thanks.
They have had very mixed reviews with their bespoke, it makes me quite hesitant to go there.

What aspects of their bespoke service get mixed reviews?
I have used them in the past, have 2 jackets and several pairs of trousers.
The house cut is not great for me, but the quality of the work is very good. I’ll check if I have pictures.

The trousers are excellent value for money - probably my go-to tailor for them right now.

What aspects of their bespoke service get mixed reviews?
I have used them in the past, have 2 jackets and several pairs of trousers.
The house cut is not great for me, but the quality of the work is very good. I’ll check if I have pictures.

The trousers are excellent value for money - probably my go-to tailor for them right now.
I believe that it was on StyleForum. The bespoke issue was the poor service for sizing thus the suit did not fit well. This happened to a few customers.
It may have changed but it did make me wary when I read it.

I believe that it was on StyleForum. The bespoke issue was the poor service for sizing thus the suit did not fit well. This happened to a few customers.
It may have changed but it did make me wary when I read it.
Odd. They are quite thorough and will offer additional fittings as needed, including a muslin/discard fabric if needed.

These Vass prices are really good. Great selection of shoes too.

Probably the wrong place to post this, but some as-new Vass shoos for sale here:

Hungarian farming shoes.
Yes, I can’t wait to wear my new Vass when doing ranch work. 54CCE893-7923-4BFE-A16F-6806CEC5CA53.jpeg
B978B0B1-CBCD-4FA3-B957-3BFC4E53155C.jpeg

^^^

wow those are nice. Never took you to be a guy to buy a captoe oxford in plum museum calf. It is always nice to get a shoe from Vass.

See...@Thruth likes his shoos too, he is always buying Vass, but l reckon that Dropbear Dropbear would have more than anybody....he seems to buy one pair each week; he must have AT LEAST a couple of thousand pairs in his house.

^^^

wow those are nice. Never took you to be a guy to buy a captoe oxford in plum museum calf. It is always nice to get a shoe from Vass.

See...@Thruth likes his shoos too, he is always buying Vass, but l reckon that Dropbear Dropbear would have more than anybody....he seems to buy one pair each week; he must have AT LEAST a couple of thousand pairs in his house.
I have black, browns and burgundy covered in oxfords so the plum interested me. I like red-purple hues with shoes. I also have Bordeaux and oxblood Vass

^^^

Sorry to disappoint, I am not even a minor Shoo Daddy. I wear three pairs of boots 90% of the time and have another 3-4 pairs in the back of the closet and that’s it.

Bookmarking this montecrisci. No way near as good as my other one, but this can be a nice second hat.

They also sell nice felt hats.

Never knew this bloke existed until l watched some youtube videos where he gave excellent hat advice. Lucky for me, he lives locally, but one heck of a nasty drive.

Makes panama hats for Borsalino, and probably cheaper to buy from too.

These headbands to put inside your panama hats. Stops sweat stains.

Note to oneself = Get these when they come back in.

Anyone know of this? Looks pretty good.

Anyone know of this? Looks pretty good.

They are ok - a bit overpriced (it’s all RTW), and their cuts are a bit too boxy in my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom