The Next Election, Political News, and Other Forms of Comedy (US, UK, & Intl)

I'm voting Mickey Mouse. Maybe Donald Duck.

Mickey Mouse has a chequered history. Avoid
nazi-mickey-mouse.jpg

Same with Donald I am afraid.
Ducknazi.jpg

I find that we should go back to the days when the physically fittest (but not necessarily smartest) were the leaders of their tribes
and would tough it out with their rivals. That would make for some interesting heads of state.
Wrestlers, cage fighters, martial arts expert, special forces, bull fighters and so on.
Germany would stay the same, because Merkel is the deadliest woman on the planet.

Hillary is pure trash. I hope to God that she rots in prison or in hell, she deserves both. This is what pisses me off about the American public, they don't give a fuck about this sort of thing because I bet Shillary will get off without much more than a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
Hillary is pure trash. I hope to God that she rots in prison or in hell, she deserves both. This is what pisses me off about the American public, they don't give a fuck about this sort of thing because I bet Shillary will get off without much more than a slap on the wrist.

You mean a handshake. She's elite.

Comedy theater at it's best. The chances of Holder or Lynch doing anything to further the transparency record of this sad administration is nil. Too late to get anything accomplished during Obama's lame duck time. It will be stonewall, delay, lie and in the last month the pardons will be flowing, including Hillary when she loses. The succeeding presidency will have little appetite for continuing any investigation so it will go into the dustbin of history. No punishment, no repercussions and no justice. Just lies and absolute unmitigated corruption...what a legacy.

I must say I got excited when Romney was debating the run again. Genuine guy trying to do "the right thing."

My theory has been that the rite of initiation for GOP candidates is to bow out at the previous primary. In this way the Republicans are assured that their man will be a weak, ineffective loser willing to fall on his sword and do any stupid thing he's old. They value loyalty over sensible things like electability or leadership.
If this theory continues, I'm thinking Rick Perry should be the nominee. But he actually thinks on his own at times, so that may not happen.

My theory has been that the rite of initiation for GOP candidates is to bow out at the previous primary. In this way the Republicans are assured that their man will be a weak, ineffective loser willing to fall on his sword and do any stupid thing he's old. They value loyalty over sensible things like electability or leadership.
If this theory continues, I'm thinking Rick Perry should be the nominee. But he actually thinks on his own at times, so that may not happen.

This guy?? I doubt it.

So you're saying he's not boring enough, that the Republicans will not back people with a pulse or a sense of humor?

What do members think of Rand Paul or other Libertarian candidates?
I vote for them. Better to vote for what you want and lose than to vote for something you don't want and win.
Rand is not quite as pure as his dad, but he has a massively better understanding of the Constitution and role of government than anyone else in the spotlight.

If I could vote, I would also vote for a libertarian candidate. People who vote establishment need shock treatment.

Fruitcake Lindsey Graham, God help us if this sissyhawk even becomes a candidate.
[A]nd here is the first thing I would do if I were President of the United States: I wouldn’t let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to. We’re not leaving town until we restore these defense cuts. We’re not leaving town until we restore the intel cuts.
Lindsey Graham Jokes: I’d Use the Military to Force Congress to Reverse Defense Cuts | Mediaite

Yeah, he just said that. Martial law. So we can waste more money on the fruitless boondoggles of war and espionage. Dick.

I realize Democrats get the benefit of the doubt on all racial issues and we don't give a shit when Asians are the butt of racial humor, but this is the same Clinton who joked, at a very well-attended speech, about Gandhi working at a convenience store.

India needs to start donating to one of her foundations, I guess.

He also said he's never sent an email. And yet he sits on the technogy committee.

Any hope I had in the Democrat Congressional wave that came in 2006 was extinguished almost immediately when Pelosi appointed Alcee Hastings as Chair of the House Judiciary Committee. The same Alcee Hastings who was caught soliciting, not just accepting, but actively soliciting, bribes while serving as a federal judge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom