A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Politicians get into politics for power and status. Trump is no exception.

Gary Johnson probably was an exception.

I would add the Pauls to the exception.

I don't understand Americans' obsession with Sanders. I grew up in a socialized system and hated it despite both of my parents were party members. It never works in on large scale unless authoritarianism is added to the mix.

I don't understand Americans' obsession with Sanders. I grew up in a socialized system and hated it despite both of my parents were party members. It never works in on large scale unless authoritarianism is added to the mix.

Ron; not sold on Rand.

I thought all 'mericuns loved KFC...?

So if the Russians worked against Trump, doesn't that blow Clinton's and the Dems claims that Russia worked against them out of the water? Hopefully that will finish HRC once and for all then.

So if the Russians worked against Trump, doesn't that blow Clinton's and the Dems claims that Russia worked against them out of the water? Hopefully that will finish HRC once and for all then.

Where did you read that? The document on Papadopoulos seems to show the opposite, that Trump's campaign sought meetings with Russian ministers and found out from them about the hacked DNC mails.

Didn't mean that to be aggressive. It wouldn't surprise me if the Russians felt they could do both: get him elected then undermine him.

I must admit, I am starting to lose track with all the skulduggery. Looks like the Russkies were working with everyone to hedge their bets. A good move on their part.

I must admit, I am starting to lose track with all the skulduggery. Looks like the Russkies were working with everyone to hedge their bets. A good move on their part.

Well, if they're working with everyone, they're very likely working with no one.

Didn't mean that to be aggressive. It wouldn't surprise me if the Russians felt they could do both: get him elected then undermine him.
This.

Also why I wish the Mueller probe would wrap up, for Trump to acknowledge Russia is a problem, and for all of us to work together (ha!) to make sure it isn’t a problem in 2018.

The fact that Russia related "evidence" shows up roughly 1 year later could be tributed to the fact that the US empire is crumbling.
While the US were bombing the shit out of every country they wanted to invade or have invaded for whatever fake reasons, causing thousands, if not millions of deaths, Russia, along with the Iran and China played the smart game of having really good diplomatic ties with it's neighbours.
The trio is also out-smarting the US by slowly but steadily undermining the Petro-Dollar system.

Russia, along with the Iran and China played the smart game of having really good diplomatic ties with it's neighbours.
Do you follow world affairs at all, or do you just like talking out of your ass? Since when is conducting proxy wars in, and at times through, neighboring countries (and in Russia's case occasionally annexing their territories) "having really good diplomatic ties with it's (sic) neighbours"?

Do you follow world affairs at all, or do you just like talking out of your ass? Since when is conducting proxy wars in, and at times through, neighboring countries (and in Russia's case occasionally annexing their territories) "having really good diplomatic ties with it's (sic) neighbours"?

Do you actually read anything other than controlled media?
If you are talking about Ukraine, that was just another US inspired regime change. And the new government had immediately started to bomb the parts of the country that wanted to belong to Russia. And do so ever since, and yet Russia is the bad one in the Western MSM.
It's also due to the US that NATO is stationing troops directly at the Russian border in the Baltic states and Poland.
And last, but not least, there are still US nuclear weapons stationed in Germany, and it doesn't take much to guess where they will be pointed at.

C7iWVe7V4AAVYTc.jpg:large

You're entitled to your own media sources, as well as (obviously!) your own interpretation of events.

Yet you cannot possibly spin whatever you think Russia has been doing in Ukraine and Syria and before that in Georgia -- to say nothing of what Iran has always done in Lebanon and more recently in Iraq and Syria -- as pursuing friendly diplomatic relations. To do that, you either have to be on someone's payroll to propagate or have to have a genuine mental deficiency.

In either case, you are not too different from those mainstream journalists you seem to so thoroughly despise! I feel sorry for you!

Last edited:
US energy chief: Fossil fuels may prevent sexual assault

"US Energy Secretary Rick Perry has said an increase in the use of fossil fuels in Africa may prevent sexual assault. Speaking in Washington, he said 'from the standpoint of sexual assault' light would shine 'righteousness...on those types of acts'. Mr Perry also said electricity would stop people from reading by the light of fires, which have toxic fumes."

Just imagine he was the GOP frontrunner at one point.

Trump’s Mueller Problem

"With the firings and departures of heavyweights like Stephen Bannon, only a handful of yes-men in the building remain loyal to the President above all. Besides those few, the ex-aide says, 'he’s surrounded by people who don’t like him.' And people whom he does not fully trust. The President, a former campaign aide says, is feeling 'boxed in.'"

Loyal to the President above all? Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you enter public service isn't your first loyalty to the country and its people?

The narrative has been moved across the pond:

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...sia-of-interfering-in-elections-and-fake-news

Theresa May has accused Russia of meddling in elections and planting fake stories in the media in an extraordinary attack on its attempts to “weaponise information” in order to sow discord in the west.

The prime minister spoke out against “the scale and nature” of Russia’s actions during an address at the lord mayor’s banquet, saying it was “threatening the international order on which we all depend”.

Mike Flynn pleads guilty. Who else is going to be thrown under the bus?

CNN headline: Kushner ordered Flynn to meet with Russians.

*wonders why no other news outlet is running with it*

Reads CNN article

*Kushner orders Flynn to meet with all the UN security council members, which of course includes Russia*

Not that I expect anything else from anywhere else outside of Reuters.

View attachment 26498 The Donald posts videos of various Muslim cunts getting up to mischief.

Guardian apoplectic. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...nti-muslim-videos-of-british-far-right-leader

The Donald don’t give a fuck. Top man.

"Britain first" are called a "far right movement" in the media. Just like the AfD in Germany.
I came across one of their videos on Youtube a while back. They were marching through Muslim neighbourhoods carrying a huge cross (under police protection). The amount of abuse they got from the Muslims was incredible. The most interesting was the repeatedly shouted "this is our country now!"

CNN headline: Kushner ordered Flynn to meet with Russians.

*wonders why no other news outlet is running with it*

Reads CNN article

*Kushner orders Flynn to meet with all the UN security council members, which of course includes Russia*

Not that I expect anything else from anywhere else outside of Reuters.

This morning's radio is fingering Kushner, but no worries, he is in charge of peace between Israel and Palestine. Recognising Jerusalem as the capital will net him a Nobel Peace Prize and wash off any election scandal stain.

"Britain first" are called a "far right movement" in the media. Just like the AfD in Germany.
I came across one of their videos on Youtube a while back. They were marching through Muslim neighbourhoods carrying a huge cross (under police protection). The amount of abuse they got from the Muslims was incredible. The most interesting was the repeatedly shouted "this is our country now!"

They're certainly agitating for trouble and who can deny this diverse multicultural utopia gets more fragile daily. It's not that long ago when David Cameron was lecturing us on how we could learn family values from our Asian newcomers. That was before we learnt about honour killings, polygamy and marrying your first cousin over several generations.

Then we had Merkel telling us of the next generations of doctors, lawyers and rocket scientists....that was before we found out that the illiterate aren't much help in a modern society. They're certainly not going to look after the ageing demographic.

The establishment and police are trying to keep a lid on the developing threat and denial is a good tactic at this stage.

Ann Coulter is an extremist according to some Guardian reading types.

They were complaints that the radio news featured an interview with her.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...er-interview-on-today-programme-nick-robinson

Eastern Europe seems to be the only part of the EU not brainwashed by bleeding heart types.
Interesting how the media is portraying the videos themselves as hate speech and propaganda. The cruel reality is that they are evidence of our worse fears. Before the proverbial hit the fan, we'll see much more of this tactic e.g. 400 people have been injured and 30 killed in Islamic terrorist attacks in the UK this year, but Mrs May's response is to lecture Trump on the Far Right.

A President on a mission to save the Western world, James Delingpole in The Spectator:

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/12/if-you-voted-remain-youll-never-get-trump/

If you voted Remain, you’ll never ‘get’ Trump
The Trump and Brexit phenomena are the same: the revolt of the masses against the elite.

How do you defend Donald Trump without coming across like a rabid lunatic? This was my challenge as the only ‘out’ Trumpophile on a panel at the Dublin Festival of Politics last weekend. What made me especially trepidatious is that Ireland is even more painfully right-on than we are these days. It has ditched most of that Roman Catholicism and Cúchulainn and Yeats malarkey and become just another compliant satrapy of the ahistorical, cultureless, communitarian Brussels empire.

Happily there are still one or two Irish who feel just as strongly as I do about what has been done to their wonderful country. There were about a dozen of them in the audience. Some sported red Make America Great Again baseball caps — an act which would probably have got them lynched in more sophisticated parts of town, such as that trendy hotel, the Clarence, that is part- owned by U2.

They were a rag-tag bunch: a genteel couple in their sixties, a young fox-hunting architect, a Northern Irish Catholic with mental health issues, a bearded anarcho-capitalist with the unmistakable ‘Black Irish’ features of a descendant of a shipwrecked Spanish Armada crewman, a brilliant accountant who resembled a farmer and had driven for 90 minutes because ‘you never get to hear views like yours in Ireland’. What they all had in common was this: they were misfits, rebels who felt like strangers in their own country, in a world that has changed almost beyond recognition. Had they been British I dare say they would have voted Leave, for the Trump and Brexit phenomena are, at bottom, the same: the revolt of the masses against the entrenched elite. If you voted Remain, you’ll never ‘get’ Trump. And it’s instructive, I think, that both losing factions have settled on the same ludicrous excuse for losing: that somehow it was the fault of those pesky Russians.

Blaming the Russians is the current geopolitical equivalent of ‘the dog ate my homework’. But the people using it can’t see how silly, implausible and hysterical it is because they are victims of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump, like Brexit, has unhinged lots of otherwise perfectly sensible people. One reason, as US commentator Roger Kimball has identified, is their power-ful sense of disbelief that something that was never meant to happen, and couldn’t possibly happen, nonetheless did happen. Another (again, per Kimball, one of the few conservative intellectuals who hasn’t made a fool of himself on this issue) is their ‘embarrassment’ at ‘the utter failure of their fantasies about Donald Trump to materialise’.

This is so true. Never do I cease to be astounded by the jaw-dropping gulf between Trump the monster described by all those expert commentators and Trump the actual president sitting in the Oval Office (a gulf not dissimilar, actually, to the one between Obama, the paragon celebrated in the western media for eight years, and the one who spent his period in the White House gravely, eloquently and handsomely trashing pretty much everything that made American great).

A few weeks ago, for example, one of our most distinguished military historians and former newspaper editors described Trump as a ‘man whose deceits, ignorance and invective are increasingly beyond satire’. He concluded: ‘As for the rest of us — if we can survive Trump without being blown up or driven into a global economic disaster, we shall have cause enough to give thanks.’

Well I’m sorry, but even allowing for the exigencies of a quick turnaround article for a punchy red-top newspaper, this is silly, irresponsible stuff. Trump has already done lots to confound his critics, especially those on the right: booming markets; historically low unemployment; growth at 3 per cent for two quarters; lower taxes; a revitalised military; an energy boom; a canny withdrawal from the iniquitous and pointless Paris climate accord; a bonfire of red tape; the rescue of the US judiciary from capture by left-wing activists; a reset of relations with Saudi Arabia and Israel; a firm stance on North Korea.

You can criticise individual decisions: I’m personally not a fan, for example, of his ongoing meddling in Afghanistan, which suggests to me that he is too much in thrall to the cabal of generals in the White House. But what you can’t fault is his direction of travel. Or even if you hate that direction of travel, what you cannot deny is that unlike any president since at least the days of Reagan, Trump is a man on a mission.

That mission, domestically, is to Make America Great Again. But his ambitions, I believe, are even greater than that. As he outlined in his brilliant Warsaw speech, he sees himself as the defender of not just the free world, but of western civilisation itself.

'We write symphonies. We pursue innovation. We celebrate our ancient heroes, embrace our timeless traditions and customs, and always seek to explore and discover brand-new frontiers. We reward brilliance. We strive for excellence, and cherish inspiring works of art that honour God. We treasure the rule of law and protect the right to free speech and free expression. We empower women as pillars of our society and of our success. We put faith and family, not government and bureaucracy, at the centre of our lives. And we debate everything. We challenge everything.’

This stuff ought to be so obvious to all of us. But it’s just not, is it? In our relativistic, globalist culture, so many of these values are up for grabs. If you don’t believe they should be (and I certainly don’t) you should get off the fence and back the one world leader unapologetically speaking up for them: Donald Trump.

Dems are getting desperate, the Mueller investigation has led to nowhere.

Also it turns out, Dems are the real pussy grabbers.

Full on Trump Derangement Syndrome this morning in the UK MSM and they're not doing the ROP any favours by portraying the 1.5bn mostly law abiding muslims in the world as about to go all foaming at the mouth and Alan Snackbar on the rest of us. The one about Mrs May having a strong word in Trump's ear was a laugh - it's none of the UK's or May's business where the USA places it's embassy in a foreign country. I imagine Trump is eagerly waiting to take the call.

A sensible piece in The Hill:
http://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...t-in-recognizing-jerusalem-as-israels-capital

What a fucking moron, the Trump.

No, all Muslims ain't going to snackbar on us, but do expect some more violence to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom