A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Looks like one of the passengers grabbed the controls from Manton

Is that news? Hasn't been a long and known fact that he had Russian - wait scratch that - Putin sympathies?

Okay, he hasn't done it at an official press conference but those views were well known.

Is that news? Hasn't been a long and known fact that he had Russian - wait scratch that - Putin sympathies?

Okay, he hasn't done it at an official press conference but those views were well known.
Manton likes Russians?

Manton likes Russians?

I meant President Trump. I actually didn't know about "Trump's performance" until you posted this. I had been busy at work. To be honest people take too much stock into what the President says. A few months from now, he'll change his story.

I see CNN in full hysteria mode calling for the deep state to commit a coup and Brennon calling the meeting treasonous. What a load of old tosh.

It is important that the USA has a dialogue with Russia. Ever since the dark days of the Cuban Missile Crisis it was known that having a certain empathy with the otherside was necessary to avoid wargasm and nuclear armageddon. We see on bothside of the atlantic a strange dogma developing that somehow we can rattle the Russian bear without consequences. The loss of Crimea being a perfect example. Any reasonable projection on what would happen in the Ukraine would have informed you that the Russians would seize the Crimea to protect their warm water port. The Clinton strategy of ''We came, we saw, he died'' isn't going to work with a thermo-nuclear armed power.

Edit:

Very fake newspeak indeed:

Common sense in keeping with strategies of previous Presidents:

Last edited:
I see CNN in full hysteria mode calling for the deep state to commit a coup and Brennon calling the meeting treasonous. What a load of old tosh.

If that is what is actually being said, then yes, it is a load of old tosh.

It is important that the USA has a dialogue with Russia.

Of course it's important that the USA has a dialogue with Russia.

However, it's the nature of the dialogue that is important. I have a dialogue with the tax office every year, but I don't regard it as my friend and I don't engage in the kind of embarrassingly obsequious conduct that Trump did with Putin.

If Obama had behaved like that with Putin, conservatives in the US would have been baying for his blood. I can't imagine past presidents such as Kennedy or Reagan behaving like that.

Even more bizarrely, at the same time as Trump is ingratiating himself with an autocrat whose government has, in all likelihood, launched cyber-attacks on the US, he is vigorously insulting the US's oldest and staunchest allies such as the UK, Germany and Canada.

It's no exaggeration to say that Trump is busily demolishing the liberal (and I mean that in an international relations sense) order of the past 70 years, one which has stood the West in remarkably good stead and has resulted in massive increases in our standard of living and our security.

To paraphrase the late, great Sgt. Elias, Russia's been our bitch for so long, I figure it's time we are theirs.

I never thought I'd see a U.S. President suck Putin's dick on live television though. America is officially full on cuck status now. I guess all these mouth breathing beta's that voted for Trump are loving him taking Putin's jizz to the face on worldwide TV.

DiQyCu0WAAAv81B.jpg

There is no evidence that Russia hacked your election. I doubt very much they have the capability, they didn't do a good job of hacking emails either. All that's been presented so far is assertions from weaponized factions of the deep state allied to the Democrats.

It's fake news and Trump and Putin know it.

As for destroying the liberal consensus in Europe, all he's done is asked those countries to pay their agreed share to NATO and draw attention to the Emperor's new clothes situation that unbridled mass immigration for welfare state reasons does not bode well for Europe. Neither does pretending that economic migrants are the same as refugees. The Nordstream project deserves to be challenged a lot of interesting characters sitting in the project offices in Amsterdam. It is good that Trump is challenging this. There's vast difference between what Merkel & Co. say and what they do behind closed doors.

Good article in Spiked on the gap between what happened at the conference and the mass hysterical McCarthyism paranoia that followed:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsit...nt-birtherism-for-liberals/21599#.W04EK2cUmUk

And yet another excellent article on the middle class ''resistance'' in the UK against Trump, LOL:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsit...s-were-really-really-weird/21594#.W04QC_ZuJNY

Last edited:
There is no evidence that Russia hacked your election. I doubt very much they have the capability, they didn't do a good job of hacking emails either. All that's been presented so far is assertions from weaponized factions of the deep state allied to the Democrats.

It's fake news and Trump and Putin know it.

As for destroying the liberal consensus in Europe, all he's done is asked those countries to pay their agreed share to NATO and draw attention to the Emperor's new clothes situation that unbridled mass immigration for welfare state reasons does not bode well for Europe. Neither does pretending that economic migrants are the same as refugees. The Nordstream project deserves to be challenged a lot of interesting characters sitting in the project offices in Amsterdam. It is good that Trump is challenging this. There's vast difference between what Merkel & Co. say and what they do behind closed doors.

Good article in Spiked on the gap between what happened at the conference and the mass hysterical McCarthyism paranoia that followed:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsit...nt-birtherism-for-liberals/21599#.W04EK2cUmUk

And yet another excellent article on the middle class ''resistance'' in the UK against Trump, LOL:

http://www.spiked-online.com/newsit...s-were-really-really-weird/21594#.W04QC_ZuJNY

The Deep State regained control quickly.

Can someone explain to me US's hatred for Russia? I know some of is left over from the Cold War, but currently we are over friendly with countries directly linked with terrorism.

Can someone explain to me US's hatred for Russia? I know some of is left over from the Cold War, but currently we are over friendly with countries directly linked with terrorism.

90% of the world's nuclear arsenal are pointed between Russia and the USA. That's why it's very important to have zero dialogue with Russia and escalate conflict at every opportunity. At this stage, psychiatric help is definitely required for the Democrats and Never Trumper's. The stoking of (inter)national hysteria could end very badly for everyone. Good job Trump called BS on that.

Well, in general because they gave us a taste of our own medicine (while I don’t like that they attacked our elections, I did enjoy the irony). For Dems, add being the victim. For GOP Russia hawks, it’s left over Cold War animus.

They also do some pretty terrible stuff at home and abroad, but that’s never stopped us from being best pals with a country (especially when it serves our interest to be so; if Nazis bought Ford, the world might be a very different place).

In my opinion, it is all hysteria over nothing. Historically speaking, Russia has never directly attacked us. I think the current worsening of US-Russia relationship is also caused by our alliance with the EU. I venture to suggest that I rather us have a stronger partnership with Russia than with those EU pussies.

In my opinion, it is all hysteria over nothing. Historically speaking, Russia has never directly attacked us. I think the current worsening of US-Russia relationship is also caused by our alliance with the EU. I venture to suggest that I rather us have a stronger partnership with Russia than with those EU pussies.

Russia or the Soviet Union? US versus Soviet Union conflict was by proxy in a lot of other countries.

Cause the USA needs a peer competitor to maintain their imperialist policy and their macrocephalic defence budget. Russia currently plays this role because attacking too strongly China is perilous given the US debt under chinese control.

China holds something like 4% of US debt, I think around 1.3 trillion USD. Not an unsubstantial amount, but not enough to act as some sort of deterrent.

The sheer amount of debt we have is more worrisome to me. I’m not straight up Ron Paul about it, but it’s a conversation we should be having. I don’t know any economist who considers this amount of debt a good thing, though none of them see it as a big a problem as the Pauls do.

China holds something like 4% of US debt, I think around 1.3 trillion USD. Not an unsubstantial amount, but not enough to act as some sort of deterrent.

The sheer amount of debt we have is more worrisome to me. I’m not straight up Ron Paul about it, but it’s a conversation we should be having. I don’t know any economist who considers this amount of debt a good thing, though none of them see it as a big a problem as the Pauls do.

It's not only a US problem. The whole of Western Europe has amassed enormous amounts of debt.
Not an expert, but several articles mention that all is (relatively) fine and dandy as long as the $ is still the main trading currency, especially when it comes to oil. However, some countries (China, Russia, Iran and I think India) have created their own system allowing national currencies or gold in exchange for goods.
Also, China selling off their $ would cause a massive turbulence on the Forex/ stock markets. Only just recently Russia has sold 81 billion $. Some say it's a test ahead of China dropping their $ onto the markets.
China has been buying up US bonds for years, if they stop that the debt will likely explode. I don't think the FED can print that much money. Or the European Central Bank for that matter.

This is pretty consistent with my understanding of the Chinese worldview. (That the primary, superordinate goal of every country is to maximize their power relative to the power of other countries and that the vast majority of domestic and foreign policy decisions made by a country are shaped by this consideration; that other countries are either threats or opportunities but not friends; and that it’s all about China, including Russia-US).

The only person with any expertise on Chinese policy is Taiwanese and not the most objective person I know when it comes to the PRC, but I emailed the article to get her take (which will probably be similar to mine, since she partly informed my understanding of the PRC worldview).

Last edited:
This is pretty consistent with my understanding of the Chinese worldview. (That the primary, superordinate goal of every country is to maximize their power relative to the power of other countries and that the vast majority of domestic and foreign policy decisions made by a country are shaped by this consideration; that other countries are either threats or opportunities but not friends; and that it’s all about China, including Russia-US).

The only person with any expertise on Chinese policy is Taiwanese and not the most objective person I know when it comes to the PRC, but I emailed the article to get her take (which will probably be similar to mine, since she partly informed my understanding of the PRC worldview).

My Chinese colleagues recognize that Trump is using strategies that have totally disrupted the political establishment for which they have no answer other than hyperbole and hysteria. The Chinese get it and understand the game that Trump is playing by trolling his enemies into ever dizzying heights of absurdity. The Chinese respect his methods and can see the method behind the seemingly off the cuff trolling. It isn't, it is all planned to illicit hysterical responses and push the Democrats so far left they become unpalatable to most Americans.

Anyone who has read 19th century history will have little trouble understanding Trump or Putin for that matter.

Anyone who has read 19th century history will have little trouble understanding Trump or Putin for that matter.
Yes, there have been fat, dumb, blundering narcissistic leaders throughout history. Trump is no Napoleon.

This is pretty consistent with my understanding of the Chinese worldview.

It's also their biggest downfall. Fortunately for them ingrained in their culture is a strategic event horizon so far out it somewhat counterbalances this.

And more than that: Trump is the master of the new media. A little spelling mistake in a Twitter post just to draw attention to the issue, but not for the reasons the MSM thinks. He's stormed the reality studio William Burroughs/Sex Pistols style and they still haven't sussed out that he's seriously out classed them and is taking the piss.

They cannot counter it, as the legacy media and liberal establishment is an analogue solution in the digitized and democratized world. Of course, Clinton got the wrong message from 1984 and the EU is trying to kill the information super highway with Article 13. Good look with that!

The current liberal establishment is on borrowed time: the rush to the Far Left and identity politics on speed against the white man will see them all done in. They'll be hounded through the courts and their followers will be the next generation of emotional crippled and the politically inert.

It really is the death rattle of the traitor class.

It's the single worst country in the history of the planet. There has been absolutely nothing as bad for humans over the past 500 years as the utter shithole that is Russia.

Really? I've travelled to Russia quite a bit, and while no one who knows them can take the allegations of hacking your Presidential elections seriously, the people are in the most parts, pretty decent and living under difficult circumstances. Russia's bogeyman status comes from the fact they are a thermo-nuclear power - which should not be discounted - and yes, because of this they have strategic interests that should not be ignored, like any nation state. But other than that, it's all bravado on Putin's part, they are weak.

Yes, there have been fat, dumb, blundering narcissistic leaders throughout history. Trump is no Napoleon.

He's too tall to suffer from Napoleon complex.

Last edited:
Thoughts on Dems' current approach? I really think they have no platform except shouting emotional nonsense at this point, and I think they know they have no concrete platform to stand on in which they can sway voters. They have lost momentum with every movement thus far, i do not even think they can come up with anything else to shout about.

Thoughts on Dems' current approach? I really think they have no platform except shouting emotional nonsense at this point, and I think they know they have no concrete platform to stand on in which they can sway voters. They have lost momentum with every movement thus far, i do not even think they can come up with anything else to shout about.
39DCF148-2D7D-4ACF-82B8-9527DB328CAC.jpeg

They are more terrified of the left then the GOP. They are fighting a revolutionary groundswell by harping on about Russia and Trump, in the hope of getting back to ‘business as usual’.

Dems destroying themselves within. The more left they go, the more they are alienating not only their core base but also the country

The more the DNC digs in to the center, the more they alienate the left - which is the groundswell of voters.

They’ve not had anything close to coherency for the last 3-4 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom