Damir Doma sandals
Harris belt
Rick short sleeve
Forme D'Expression ramie pants
Rick x Adidas runners

Yoox has some great pieces on sale right now. Two pieces kopped:

Rick Owens Intarsia in ram leather
Rick Owens cropped astaire pants in virgin wool

There is a red Rick Owens Intarsia in ram leather on farfetch, I am waiting for another price drop before furthering my cc debt adventure.

I know Rick is not everyone's cup of tea, well most everyone, but if the leathers fit you, get on Yoox.

Oh dear - is there anyway of spoilering these - I'm worried my mate shooey might see them and have a heart attack

I almost did. I took a deep breath and forgot to breath for a while, serious.

I am not going to say another word. What is seen can't be unseen.

000---000

Bought a black wool turtleneck from Henry Bucks.

Everyone can use some sneakers.

Only worn sneakers a small amount of times in my entire life. Never been into them. Actually, l can't stand them!!! Even as a kid l preferred dress shoes.

Even as a kid l went to all the better shoes shops and dreamed of owning all the good ones when l grew up, AND I DID EXACTLY THAT!!! By age 5 l had big plans when it came to highend men's stitched footwear. I'd look at the shoes from morning to closing time and dream about the possibilities.

I'd go to Christmas parties as a kid and all the families would be dressed casually, but i'd be in highly polished captoe oxfords. I polished my shoes every night to perfection.

The admiration of good shoos happened well before the age of 5...I won't tell you how young it started, but l still wasn't walking apparently, and my folks have photos to prove it.

3x Brooks Brothers must-iron OCBDs with double discount. I'm particularly psyched for the green:

View attachment 23492

Yep, green shirts rock. So easy to pair with other colours, and also a great colour in itself. Green sportscoats of herringbone or houndstooth are also awesome with dark grey or navy trousers. Dark green antiqued shoos are also great with navy trousers and set you apart. In short, green is the bees knees! It is the secret that many men haven't discovered yet.

Looks very nice but with the danger of rain, beer spills, cigarette burns etc I'd be unable to relax if I wore it an uncontrollable environment!

Looks very nice but with the danger of rain, beer spills, cigarette burns etc I'd be unable to relax if I wore it an uncontrollable environment!

For my part, I've just bought a pair of Loro Piana 5-pocket white cotton pants for the summer from the outlet. Not too bad for about 100 dollars with the tax-free!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom