What Are You Wearing Today?

Rough night:

862A78EA-3F47-4AD5-BECD-8B8FD8FD9DCB.jpeg

Not feeling the PC, but bravo on the pink shirt. Men need to wear more pink
The pink OCBD has been part of men’s wardrobe for ages. Indeed, it is signature Ivy—one of the only items that has actually survived the post-democratization degradation.

On that note, Lifshitz has them for sale on the website right now (SPIRIT is the code). For the multicolored pony and the right collar size, I’ll happily suffer the rest of it (made in Vietnam, non-iron, etc.). Less than $40 each after all is said and done (tax-included, free shipping). Just ordered a few more.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clo...FUlA31rGL0snzZbPW18qjQ4M4QUuTnMhoCN90QAvD_BwE

The pink OCBD has been part of men’s wardrobe for ages. Indeed, it is signature Ivy—one of the only items that has actually survived the post-democratization degradation.

On that note, Lifshitz has them for sale on the website right now (SPIRIT is the code). For the multicolored pony and the right collar size, I’ll happily suffer the rest of it (made in Vietnam, non-iron, etc.). Less than $40 each after all is said and done (tax-included, free shipping). Just ordered a few more.

https://www.ralphlauren.com/men-clo...FUlA31rGL0snzZbPW18qjQ4M4QUuTnMhoCN90QAvD_BwE

Pink shirts have always been a stable in any gentleman's wardrobe.

You're getting too professional in your photos, you need to go more out of focus and fail to be able to get anything other than a close up shot like me:

IMG_0879.JPG

With chestnut Coniston's for battling through the sludge and rain:

IMG_0877.JPG

Found this iGent pyjama-like Moon tweed jacket in a charity shop. Triple patch pockets, completely unstructured, and completely unflattering. Buttonless unfinished sleeves - presumably never worn?
20171213_102840.jpg

It didn’t. Hence the (re)turn to the good ol’ Ralph. Being on sale, Uniqlo had absolutely nothing in stock/in store.

Probably much better! Here's my 'pink' one from last year, with teeny collar. I think it arrived this colour, rather than fading in the wash.
20171213_151736.jpg

Everyone needs the whole pink range of shirts. Plain poplin, OCBD, and pattern.

I've got a pink houndstooth for spring and pink bamboo for summer.

I used to have pink shirts, but I don't think they look good with anything I have except maybe blazers...

Pink is for pansies. Well, not really.

They look much better with gray than navy though ( other than midnight ). Pink really shines with all shades of gray, especially dark-gray.

Well I never wear suits, that might be why. With blazers I guess I'd wear them. I think I still have a pink dress shirt somewhere...

I've got the same pink bamboo. I've also got that pink gingham...and the orange one...and the yellow one .....and the...

Hard to tell given the pic quality.

Hoody with the leather is always a dicey dicey choice. Rarely looks good.

Would never do it.

If it looks good on occasion, the jacket is usually open allowing the hood to not be squished at the neck.

Looks discordant with a pointed collar.

Reminds me of high school 100 years ago. Leather, hoody, Levi's, white leather high tops. Freezing at the bus stop.

Sweater is better with watchcap to head.

Light pink are the only staple shirts for a gentleman after white and light blue, love light pink also looks white on grey suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom