Why Are You Pissed Off Today?

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
I'm attending a global Skype meeting presenting how my department should work from my functional boss in the US and his peers in the UK and Germany. It describes what we do and how other departments should interact with us to the people who work with us. I had no input in it. I had no awareness of this. I'm listening for the first time like the internal customers of my department.

Pimpernel Smith

Ratings
I'm attending a global Skype meeting presenting how my department should work from my functional boss in the US and his peers in the UK and Germany. It describes what we do and how other departments should interact with us to the people who work with us. I had no input in it. I had no awareness of this. I'm listening for the first time like the internal customers of my department.
The madness and dysfunction in organisations is strong at the moment. It's really a case of resorting to telling how it is and hope that the shareholders don't commit ritual suicide through a toxic cocktail of pride, failure to allow innovation and listening to the usual fuck-ups who continue to deliver failure behind the respectable veneer of various certifications you now buy off the shelf.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
My flat's a mess after the showings yesterday. Partially closed balcony door. Someone rearranged my spice counter...why!? Someone moved all my booze bottles to the side (Mormons? Muslims?). They are on the counter along with my two old fashioned glasses as you walk in.

Another 3 showings today.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
Viral throat infection. I’ve been trying to soldier through it the last couple of days but it suck. I even have a shit tonne of Amoxicillin, but of course it isn’t Strep.

LelandJ

Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
Ratings
Independent certified organic farmers committing fraud and admitting it to me after I buy their poisoned food and then have to return. Third farmer I've had this happen now.

Last edited:

LelandJ

Ratings
How can you tell?
The one from last week did a bait and switch, bacon that's been cured with just salt and water for past couple years don't even look at the label anymore but noticed when I got back to the apt the current batch had nitrites, dextrose, sodium phosphate, and sodium erythorbate. They told me today the butcher put them in by accident last time and they'd rather sell it than throw it away. They refunded me though unlike the other two farmers.

LelandJ

Ratings
A ton of conventional grain feed (poison) only costs $350 a ton. A ton of organic grain feed (poison free) costs $1200 a ton so there's a huge financial incentive for struggling small farmers to commit fraud.

Fwiffo

Supporter
Ratings
My ex boss just fired someone in my department and said take my guy instead in his place - probably because I don't have budget or headcount to keep him but you take it. But my guy will still do stuff under my direction. Yeah go sod off.

Top Bottom