X Of Pentacles- Neckwear, Pocket Squares, and such

Just learned what a "shill" is yesterday. Messaged him about 2 months ago to see if I could shoot him a few items to look at when they were ready, and fulfilled my promise about a week ago. Might be scoffed at but I thought of it as a chance for exposure when I reached out. Wasn't sure if he would post them up or not. I can understand people's frustrations with bloggers or "shillers", but it doesn't mean he who points the finger would purchase my products whether I gave them to a blogger or refused to perpetuate "shill culture". I'm grateful he used his platform to give me a boost and say something positive about my brand; Despite your reservations about him.

A man's got to make a living.. At least Dirnelli is open about receiving the goods.
Not sure I would where one at 10 cm though - but fabrics looks nice. Best of luck to you XofPentacles XofPentacles

Ditto. Wasn't like he claimed to have bought them and put up some big editorial on Parisian Gentleman about me. It was a cool gesture. Thanks sirloin, I appreciate it!

Moving on from the afternoon theatrics...

Below are the colors still in stock. unfortunately the navy and russet were out of stock, but I have enough russet to make 1, possibly 2 ties out of. (believe we had a taker for 1) . For some perspective, the colors can be a bit darker in person. For instance, #38 is more of an eggplant color.

The rest I can order and churn out sometime next week when I return. Post up which you would like and i'll get a list going.
IMG_20161228_114334.jpg

IMG_20161228_114414.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20161228_114334.jpg
    IMG_20161228_114334.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 168
Just learned what a "shill" is yesterday. Messaged him about 2 months ago to see if I could shoot him a few items to look at when they were ready, and fulfilled my promise about a week ago. Might be scoffed at but I thought of it as a chance for exposure when I reached out. Wasn't sure if he would post them up or not. I can understand people's frustrations with bloggers or "shillers", but it doesn't mean he who points the finger would purchase my products whether I gave them to a blogger or refused to perpetuate "shill culture". I'm grateful he used his platform to give me a boost and say something positive about my brand; Despite your reservations about him.

He is speaking more about the shiller than you. Obviously you can get your products out there anyway you can, I don't think anyone will fault you.

If you think this little bit was theatrics, wait to you see the Euro's in TopTop form.

I think you need to work on the balance when finishing them off and in particular at the tipping/tips, they should be even and uniform. You should also consider doing some self tipped ties. Un-tipped ties are cool in igent land but most regular blokes think they look a bit flimsy and unfinished.
In my experience (which is a bit) giving freebies to bloggers is a waste of money. You never get much out of it except for a bunch of tight asses (often they call themselves "influencers" contacting you that also want free crap.
But yes the SF fees are bloody ridiculous these days.
Those plains above are great also.

I am disappoint. I was really hoping XofPentacles XofPentacles would go full gĂĽero gĂĽero on you to increase the lulz.
I'm sure he'd love to, though. Alas he can't, since unlike me he's not here for teh (my) lulz, but to sell shit. And Friendcostumer is firmly in the target demographic of budget savy "insta" clowns. If our new friend would sell his stuff from his bedroom on Napoli, instead of Emereca, wallah Friendcostumer would be all over that shit.
On the other hand, he's a firm believer in fake tiemaker extraordinaire and perennial igent favorite OMP Crapelli, so maybe not. Especially since over the last 10-15 months he seems to be loosing the race up Crapellis ass to the styfodudes around that stupid professor. Tough times for the three stooges!

I'm sure he'd love to, though. Alas he can't, since unlike me he's not here for teh (my) lulz, but to sell shit. And Friendcostumer is firmly in the target demographic of budget savy "insta" clowns. If our new friend would sell his stuff from his bedroom on Napoli, instead of Emereca, wallah Friendcostumer would be all over that shit.
On the other hand, he's a firm believer in fake tiemaker extraordinaire and perennial igent favorite OMP Crapelli, so maybe not. Especially since over the last 10-15 months he seems to be loosing the race up Crapellis ass to the styfodudes around that stupid professor. Tough times for the three stooges!
Down to two now. It's time to declare LKP.

Also, disappointed at the lack of habibi references in this post.

Down to two now. It's time to declare LKP.

Also, disappointed at the lack of habibi references in this post.
I did sneak in the odd wallah! Trying not to scare off the resident muzziephobes. I am glad to tell you though, that everyone's favorite Spätaussiedler has taken a well-deserved break from living in a shitty 3rd world country and for Christmas went back to his even more humble roots in his ghetto home town. He's fine and says hello!

I think you need to work on the balance when finishing them off and in particular at the tipping/tips, they should be even and uniform. You should also consider doing some self tipped ties. Un-tipped ties are cool in igent land but most regular blokes think they look a bit flimsy and unfinished.
In my experience (which is a bit) giving freebies to bloggers is a waste of money. You never get much out of it except for a bunch of tight asses (often they call themselves "influencers" contacting you that also want free crap.
But yes the SF fees are bloody ridiculous these days.
Those plains above are great also.

Thanks! Haha yes the "influencer" badge is a laughable one indeed. I have a few that are self-tipped but will be passing that off to manufacturers as it is time consuming and I wasn't able to achieve the results I truly wanted. The balance part I've been working on. Foregoing tipping leaves a bit of extra fabric and throws the pattern off a bit, so will need some altering on the pattern.

Sorry XofPentacles XofPentacles for spamming your thread. I do like that you're doing your own designs and wish you all the best!
Thanks i appreciate it. Haha no worries on the spam. it brings my thread back to the top of the stack!
Buy something to make up for this transgression
I mean I did propose a forum discount for anyone interested, so feel free!

I see you spent your NYE on DW,
pants around your ankles, working your little schtick. Bravo. In any event, no need for clothing message boards in 2017, all one needs to know about elegant neckwear and fine dress (i.e. outlet seconds) can be explained by this picture :

CEF72FD2-BBE9-4AB6-919E-45A6BC725B60-4798-00000732E7D2FFBE_tmp.jpg

Last edited:
Long time no post

Sneak peek of spring squares dropping. Theme for S/S 17 is mythology. Blame it on my 1960's stop motion movie binges..

Minotaur's Labyrinth will be available in Navy, Rust, Olive, and Plum . 40x40cm in Wool/Silk
20170209_235308.jpg
20170209_235153.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom