Y'All So Stupid: appraisals of low IQ

Exhibit B tops A, for sure:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Ha ha ha.

On exhibit B, why is his face all blackened like Wile E. Coyote while the arm that was closer is untinted?

Holy mother of shit. Crazy "say it again" ex. I'd say 74.

"How many times do I have to listen to this..."
At least this one had a happy ending on top of the somewhat ballsy camera work.

STUPIDEST YET. Cannot even give this a number.

Anyone know what "tabernac" means? Perhaps "where is my fingertip"?

Tabernak

Curse used by french Canadians. Often used when things go wrong. It has nearly become an equivalent to "fuck" and its derivatives in how it is used. It can be used as an insult (when addressing someone),or to overstate/amplify an emotion/state of mind, or to express surprise-disgust, etc.

Look how fast this idiot was driving.

Can't believe this idiot. Action starts at 2:00

$300k of damage to a car. How can you afford a car like that and be this stupid?

OMG... even fake healing at the end. Look how many are there and are a part of this.

Not to get too esoteric, but I suspect that the straight leg out riding position is not indicative of flat-track racing experience but rather of a dodo that needs training wheels.

Not to get too esoteric, but I suspect that the straight leg out riding position is not indicative of flat-track racing experience but rather of a dodo that needs training wheels.

For me, the maroon-ity of it was that just a few seconds before dumping the bike he was almost run over by a car. I mean, in a non-stupid person, some semblance of survival instinct kicks in, but not with this dope.

Yes, the more obvious factors would be burning rubber on a short stretch out to a perpendicular trafficed street and then back into a building. And maybe the lack of helmet or any other protective gear.
I wish I could see if he ever touched the front brake lever, as the inbred types tend to be rear-brake-only suckers.

Another stupid thing, what redneck paints a Union Jack on quintessential Americana like a Harley?

I put some deep thought into this dingbat over my leisurely Saturday, I think I know what happened.

Dip-shit almost got run over. I think he believed he looked like an idiot for it, and therefore felt like he had to do a return burnout to re-establish his redneck cred. He doubled down and lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom