Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not for you, son. go back upstairs and play with your blue shirts.
I'm actually writting a stupid fucking program for my Logial Programmable Controller. I'm making a a Juice Factory, it is so fucking complicated. WHY THE FUCK DID I PICK ENGINEERING!!!!

I'm actually writting a stupid fucking program for my Logial Programmable Controller. I'm making a a Juice Factory, it is so fucking complicated. WHY THE FUCK DID I PICK ENGINEERING!!!!
this isn't the thread for that, dammit. none of you coconuts can keep threads on track!

Just updated the forum theme so the colors are a bit off. I need to update those along with a few other new settings. Let me know if you see any bugs.

what is it you want to get? we don't have anything other than the font awesome icons set up currently but we could certainly have the management look into it.
I have no requests, is there a wish list of stuff we could look at??
If not, I'm giving it to my drug dealer.

Seems to be better on mobile except with heavy picture content on the particular page. But, the last post seems to flash for a second - you see it - and then you land up page again. Saw that in the Trainwreck thread. But overall better across all threads
I noticed that as well. I'm curious if it's the type of images attached.

Agreed but I cannot figure out why that would be.

Would it have to do with the alignment of mobile screen shot photos? On desktop they appear side by each. On mobile they appear one below the other. Maybe the jumping around has to do with realigning to mobile?

thank god youre back! is it true you were taken hostage by beethoven and don colon and was forced to perform certain acts with frau colon in a fritzl dungeon?
I appreciate your concern for me, dear, but don't worry. I've just visited your people in Maastricht. Nice city with even nicer restaurants.
btw Grand Potentate Grand Potentate dark themes are like black suits—just inappropriate. Don't waste our time with this shit and bring us back the post and like counter. Thank you

Would it have to do with the alignment of mobile screen shot photos? On desktop they appear side by each. On mobile they appear one below the other. Maybe the jumping around has to do with realigning to mobile?
not sure. i reported your hypothesis to the dev. will report back.

I appreciate your concern for me, dear, but don't worry. I've just visited your people in Maastricht. Nice city with even nicer restaurants.
btw Grand Potentate Grand Potentate dark themes are like black suits—just inappropriate. Don't waste our time with this shit and bring us back the post and like counter. Thank you
for faster service, please click here:

http://dressedwell.net/donate/

I turned the floating navigation back on. Let me know if it fucks up the post loading again. Supposed to be improved with the new version.

Its url was styleforum.ru
Thought it curious that styleforum didn't get all the domain names - other than that I was just being chatty and friendly - sorry

Its url was styleforum.ru
Thought it curious that styleforum didn't get all the domain names - other than that I was just being chatty and friendly - sorry
don't be sorry, i was just confused why you posted it in the maintenance thread. wasn't sure how it linked to something being wrong with the forum.

Wtf happened to the forum, it looks like one of those 2001 forums!

Is anyone getting weird behavior on mobile when they're trying to type in the editor? For some reason my screen is bouncing around all over the place.

I can't remember if I've asked this before.

When uploading pics on mobile I am unable to use the "upload a file" button for the next post.

on the next reply I have to use "more options" because "upload a file" will not work

I can't remember if I've asked this before.

When uploading pics on mobile I am unable to use the "upload a file" button for the next post.

on the next reply I have to use "more options" because "upload a file" will not work
yep me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom