2017 MX, SX, MXGP, MotoGP and all two wheeled racing

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
I thought maybe we should break the racing out from the general moto thread.

The SX series has gotten mighty tight, Tomac is charging. Can Dungey hang? MXGP has had a good start, bunch of different winners. About a month till AMA MX starts.

On the street, MotoGP go underway with a win for Yamaha. Bummed to see Marquez fade, but Argentina up next.

That MotoGP race was incredible.

It really cements in my mind how fucking good Rossi is. Dude has struggled all testing and practice, and manages to rip of a third. Amazing.

I hope Honda bounces back this week though.

Rossi's racecraft remains impeccable. What is most impressive to me about him is that he can maintain motivation for all these years.

He seems to be really enjoying his race teams also.

All MotoGP is good right now, I even watched the Moto2 and Moto3 races.

Rossi's racecraft remains impeccable. What is most impressive to me about him is that he can maintain motivation for all these years.

He seems to be really enjoying his race teams also.

All MotoGP is good right now, I even watched the Moto2 and Moto3 races.

The Moto2 and Moto3 races are great, they mix it up a lot more, especially Moto3 this year.

Tim Gasjer is an animal. I really hope he races in the States next year.

Fuck, Seattle SX was gnarly. Tomav and Dungey are going to make this highly interesting down the stretch.

Meanwhile in GP, Rossi has 350 starts. That's insane.

Boom. Marquez back in winners circle in GP. That dude loves Circuit of the Americas.

Danny Pedrosa won that last race, but what the hell is he doing in that seat?

MotoGP right now has an embarrassment of great riders, and this guy is still there? Zarco looks as quick as Marquez and it would be fascinating to watch them in the same team.

Danny Pedrosa won that last race, but what the hell is he doing in that seat?

MotoGP right now has an embarrassment of great riders, and this guy is still there? Zarco looks as quick as Marquez and it would be fascinating to watch them in the same team.

I feel for Rossi. That Yami is a turd.

Honda is starting to flex though, which I approve of.

AMA Nationals start this weekend at Hangtown.

500.gif

Le Mans for MotoGP this week too. Fucking bro-flatbiller Viñales quickest in P4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom