2023 Hurricane & Other Amazing Awful Weather Thread

gotta hope haiti and PR slow it down, plus shift the course

Yes their lives are worth less, and they run horrible men's sartorial forums.

In all honesty, aren't you supposed to leave by now to some swamp up in northern Florida?

Yes their lives are worth less, and they run horrible men's sartorial forums.

In all honesty, aren't you supposed to leave by now to some swamp up in northern Florida?
it could end up worse up there given the prospective track.

its good if it hits the islands because they have mountains. of course, all the poor people with no protection live there, so there's that.

it could end up worse up there given the prospective track.

its good if it hits the islands because they have mountains. of course, all the poor people with no protection live there, so there's that.

Okay, keep going north to my former "home" state of Georgia? Reckon if you get to Macon you're pretty safe.

11590722.jpg

North Carolina state of emergency.

We're next.

Thankfully the waters cold up here, so it will fall apart pretty quick.

I hear Bitter End Yacht Club has been erased completely. All of Jost slammed really, Foxys and Soggy Dollar gone.

I'd planned to come over your way to try to help out but now have to remain in town for some stupid briefing. If you can get to Tally, Rambo, I've got an empty mother-in-law suite that is as of now unclaimed. If not, I suspect I'll have to do a political sad-face tour down there late next week and I'll give you a ring then. Stay safe.

If you can get to Tally, Rambo, I've got an empty mother-in-law suite that is as of now unclaimed. If not, I suspect I'll have to do a political sad-face tour down there late next week and I'll give you a ring then. Stay safe.

We've been trying to convince the man to leave since before Irma hit Barbuda, but perhaps you are more persuasive.

I'm in it for the long haul.

I like it. Good luck. As my great-grandmother once said (about a hurricane that hit St Pete in the 20s), "heavens no I didn't evacuate. It was just some wind and some water."

Miami's tall skyline with all those cranes is f*cked. Glad you're not down there.

I like it. Good luck. As my great-grandmother once said (about a hurricane that hit St Pete in the 20s), "heavens no I didn't evacuate. It was just some wind and some water."

Miami's tall skyline with all those cranes is f*cked. Glad you're not down there.

How's leitmotif doing?

How's leitmotif doing?

He bought 120 bottles of water for $20 on eBay and had them delivered today.

He is the only one on his team that is familiar with Spic-ee-leaks so he has to remain on deck and can't evacuate yet

Fly out at Miami international?

10K for 3 tickets to JFK

Expedia says it was the lowest price possible.

Check out post 28

Well if he keeps staying where he is staying he's going to be posting his own YouTube video this weekend and see it in better than 4K video quality - live and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom