2023 Hurricane & Other Amazing Awful Weather Thread

We went from 94 to 33 with a feels like of 17 in 12 hours. No major concerns for the power grid right now - Ted Cruz is still in town.

I know. I found a frozen solid Arctic explorer when I was snowblowing the driveway today. Put him in the garage to see if he would thaw out
D87CA48E-561C-46A3-8514-DB1B6CEB459F.jpeg

Dude it's bonkers. I read about it this morning, and then I was driving over in Newport News aroun 9am and the signs on the interstate said I95 closed north of Richmond and I was like fuuuuck. Those people were out there a long ass time.

Dude it's bonkers. I read about it this morning, and then I was driving over in Newport News aroun 9am and the signs on the interstate said I95 closed north of Richmond and I was like fuuuuck. Those people were out there a long ass time.

Update:

'People are going to die': Furious drivers snowed-in on Virginia's I-95 for more than 20 HOURS demand Gov. Northam speed up rescue efforts as they run out of gas and water - and call DoorDash for food!

Hurricane Harvey 5yr anniversary and I just saw this pic on social media and recognized the back of my head. This must have been the night it made landfall in Rockport, before it hit us. Not many people or detritus in the EOC and everyone looks calm.

616325A5-28CB-4BF3-9FA2-1F27B0168896.jpeg

looks like the models have it missing us here in the south for now. tampa or the panhandle could get wrecked though.

i was asked if I’d be willing to help, but I’m going to sit this one out. Good luck, Florida Man and Woman.

i was asked if I’d be willing to help, but I’m going to sit this one out. Good luck, Florida Man and Woman.
probably for the best. its looking REALLY bad for tampa at the moment. if it stalls out over top the way it looks like it will, we're going to be in for some serious problems.

My sister and her family live just outside of Tampa.
She might want to get the fuck out of there depending on how close she is.

Unfortunately, this thing seems to be kicking east now so we’re still not out of the way yet down here. Plus l, the outer bands are absolutely drenching us.

Unfortunately, this thing seems to be kicking east now so we’re still not out of the way yet down here. Plus l, the outer bands are absolutely drenching us.

Where are you? Miami?

Take and post some pics if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom