A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Trump was all about the traditional family values ... like raw dog banging a stripper while your third wife is pregnant with your kid. Right, Shooey?

D1810AC5-994B-4E41-8F5D-0B02563DC0E5.jpeg

Forgiving The Daily Mail's editorial error ''Three triple scotches in the 90...hours before...'' that press conference, which I would consider, not unreasonable, Rudy has managed to match my Mum's before dinner drinking during lockdown, quite impressive:

Welp, the defence got off to a shaky, rambling start that failed to slow things down at the trial today.

I’m sure the Q folks appreciate the humor of Trmp being defended by the duo of Bill Cosby’s defence lawyer and Jeffrey Epstein’s lawyer.

Welp, the defence got off to a shaky, rambling start that failed to slow things down at the trial today.

"I know that this is a lot to listen to at once, a lot of words. But words are what make our Constitution... and the interpretation of our Constitution is, as you well know, a product of words."

No shit, Sherlock?!

He could have got Denis Denuto to do his defence - it probably would have been even cheaper:

He's coming to get 'ya:

Why, oh why, did The Democrats continue to make it all about Trump? By not letting him go gentle off into that good night of ex-Presidents?

Trump has no option but to continue in campaign mode which is a threat to certain parties. He knows very well the mission is to erase him despite any cost.

The Democrats look old, infirm and bitter to me, as an outsider.

He's coming to get 'ya:

Why, oh why, did The Democrats continue to make it all about Trump? By not letting him go gentle off into that good night of ex-Presidents?

Trump has no option but to continue in campaign mode which is a threat to certain parties. He knows very well the mission is to erase him despite any cost.

The Democrats look old, infirm and bitter to me, as an outsider.

The Democrats actually declined to bring witnesses to the impeachment trial specifically to move on from Trump. So literally the exact opposite of what you are saying, as usual.

The Democrats actually declined to bring witnesses to the impeachment trial specifically to move on from Trump. So literally the exact opposite of what you are saying, as usual.
Not really, they started that ridiculous procedure and unless you're willing to go all the way....

Well, it's a somewhat Richard II like.

Go all the way, or not at all. Should have made it all about Biden's policies no interruptions.

Not really, they started that ridiculous procedure and unless you're willing to go all the way....

Well, it's a somewhat Richard II like.

Go all the way, or not at all. Should have made it all about Biden's policies no interruptions.
No they should have gone all the way and called witnesses and absolutely eviscerated them publicly.

But they didn't, because the Democrats are complete pussies, as usual.

Calling witnesses when it was clear the GOP, broken in half and morally corrupt, would not give enough votes to convict made no practical sense. Close the procedure, have it in the books, move on. Everyone knows what Trump did, and who voted for and against, and not you can move onto policies.

Calling witnesses when it was clear the GOP, broken in half and morally corrupt, would not give enough votes to convict made no practical sense. Close the procedure, have it in the books, move on. Everyone knows what Trump did, and who voted for and against, and not you can move onto policies.
This is why democrats lose. No, you call witness, record it for posterity, and burn that shit into people's brains for four straight years.

Why do you think Republicans kept saying Benghazi for a decade? Because it works.

This is why democrats lose. No, you call witness, record it for posterity, and burn that shit into people's brains for four straight years.

Why do you think Republicans kept saying Benghazi for a decade? Because it works.
Yeah, that’s a good point I guess

They didn't call witnesses, as it was a purely politically motivated act, as the doctoring/editing of footage of Trump and Twitter postings showed.

If they cared about justice, they would have called witnesses and gone all the way.

In some future more positive position, the Republicans may decide to impeach an ex-president themselves. I am referring to Hunter Biden's Mr 10%, perhaps he didn't pay income tax on these earnings?

The Democrats lost as it was bugger all to do with justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom