A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

The madness continues – newly-pardoned Steve Bannon (former head of right-wing Breitbart News; former Trump adviser; formerly charged with fraud for misdirecting donations to a "Build the Wall" fund and then pardoned by Trump just before he left office) gave a speech to a Republican Party meeting in Boston in which he stated:

- Trump will be elected to Congress in 2022;
- Will displace Nancy Pelosi as speaker; and
- Will then use his power as speaker to launch impeachment proceedings against President Biden "for his illegitimate activities of stealing the presidency".

He also said that the Republican Party must be transformed "into more of a MAGA movement … just immerse the (Make America Great Again) movement with the Republican Party, and we’re going to have massive victories in the future".

Crazy, just crazy.

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/0...oston-republicans-trump-will-lead-us-in-2024/

D48663A7-708C-41C6-947D-A17DD799EED3.jpeg

Isn’t today the day Trump was supposed to be sworn in again? The Shooman The Shooman ?

yep, and some say new elections in April.

I am wondering if Trump will come back for 2021, but l am no longer holding my breath. One thing l do know is that Biden is not President of the U.S, and he needs to be booted fast. If he isn't booted then that is a real big problem for America and the world. Lets hope the right thing is done and he is out soon.

yep, and some say new elections in April.

I am wondering if Trump will come back for 2021, but l am no longer holding my breath. One thing l do know is that Biden is not President of the U.S, and he needs to be booted fast. If he isn't booted then that is a real big problem for America and the world. Lets hope the right thing is done and he is out soon.
Which shoes would you use to boot him Shooey?
I have a pair of Sanders Fakenham. Triple soled wingtips. Weigh about 4lbs each Something like that? Or would you stick with a boot? Or even a Big Johnny Lobb to do in style?

So apparently he is now faxing out press releases like he used to tweet hahahahahahaha!!!

23C18499-D3A2-42FE-A68D-A9D96B5C8C0F.jpeg

"Isn't it great that Trump is gone!?"
*Looks at watch* "I wonder what Trump is doing."

Will this be the excuse all the former Trumpists are going to use now?

A23E3BE9-6368-4EB3-9B7E-86F93C00CEFF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom