A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

This seems appropriate to post, given the current outrage amongst some Republicans about Sesame Street:

Sesame Street QAnon.jpeg

If people like Madison Cawthorn are the future of the Republican Party in the US, then it - and the US - are in big trouble.

And:

He's now released a statement to say that he's having a hard time and that he and his wife have separated due to the stress of adjusting to life as a member of Congress. He'll probably end up going to rehab next, and then beg his constituents for forgiveness.

If people like Madison Cawthorn are the future of the Republican Party in the US, then it - and the US - are in big trouble.

And:

He's now released a statement to say that he's having a hard time and that he and his wife have separated due to the stress of adjusting to life as a member of Congress. He'll probably end up going to rehab next, and then beg his constituents for forgiveness.

oh yeah he'll be the first to roll up to the scene.

So this doesn't directly involve Trump - it involves one of his unpleasantly obsequious supporters (who, coincidentally, was convicted of making illegal campaign donations and later pardoned by Trump).

It seems that Dinesh D'Souza is suspicous about Betty White's death - but then he may have realised that his suspicions made him look like an idiot, so he then tweeted that he never made such a tweet, even though it appeared on his official Twitter feed:

FI6S4klXMAg0zqe

Hours later, the "fake tweet" is still there on D'Souza's Twitter feed:

Alternative Truths.

“Instead of tweets, Truth Social reportedly refers to individual posts as “Truths” which are shown to users on a “Truth Feed.” If you see a “Truth” that you want to share with your followers, you can apparently “ReTruth” it. Other features under development are support for direct messaging, as well as user verification, according to the platform’s chief product officer.”

I caught a lot of today’s hearings while in the car.!damning stuff from a credible witness. Meadows is fucked. Giuliani will go down. Still don’t think Trump will do time, but now I’d say there’s is a chance he will be charged and maybe even convicted of some lesser offenses.

I caught a lot of today’s hearings while in the car.!damning stuff from a credible witness. Meadows is fucked. Giuliani will go down. Still don’t think Trump will do time, but now I’d say there’s is a chance he will be charged and maybe even convicted of some lesser offenses.
It's a show trial. No cross examination. Straight out of the Soviet play book.

The criminal trials haven’t started yet. This is a congressional hearing.
Set up as a show trial...

If/when the Republicans take the Senate and House, or one chamber, they'll come after Biden and his son with everything they've got. And there's a lot, we have access to it here. Likely you don't. It's at the very least indicative.

nothing will come of this

Very true, but the prosecutors and grand juries are often better and above the politics of the day.
what on earth would give you that impression? have you not paid a single bit of attention to any of these police shooting cases?

strong language from the Examiner:

While I still don’t think he will ever wear an orange jumpsuit, indictment looks a lot more likely than it did a month ago.

what on earth would give you that impression? have you not paid a single bit of attention to any of these police shooting cases?
Do you mean the ones where the victim is a black kid with a record or white middle class girl?

This should be fun.

People still haven't figured out not talking about him, ignoring him, and leaving him without a spotlight is the best way to contain him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom