A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

I am waiting for someone to compare it to people blindly following Hitler like my father was saying a few days ago.

I am waiting for someone to compare it to people blindly following Hitler like my father was saying a few days ago.
Well, there is this guy.

20210106_193826.jpg

Shithead is a member of the white supremacist group Asatru Folk Assembly and is known publically as Q Shaman.

324C796D-1C51-4537-B9A7-7D1D0405ECAB.jpeg
9EB62755-3C47-43BE-8636-3ED905371FC5.jpeg

Cabinet considering invoking the 25th. Acting President Pence handing the keys to the house to President Biden?

So, that's it. Biden is officially the boss.

Now, can we know when Shooey is going to give each of us a pair of Big Johnny Lobbs as he promised?

I for one eagerly await The Shooman The Shooman next batshit crazy theory how this was all part of the plan and actually the next step will keep Trump president
I'm afraid that might be the case.

But let's hope that Shooey scuffs a toe-cap ,when he's stamping on some iGent who needs Boot Camp, and he gets distracted when he's searching Kirby's videos for a quick repair solution.

A photo for the history books...

View attachment 36018

Having been to the Capitol last year with the level of security there, I am astonished that these protesters could storm through in a matter of minutes. Especially with the protest rally being known in advance and the level of passion likely involved.

Hardly an insurrection or color revolution. It was still a riot and cannot be condoned and any bombs should be treated as terrorism.

With 4 dead and the election well and truly called, Trump needs to walk the rhetoric back and accept defeat and go out gracefully. And Trump did say for his supporters to go home in peace and respect law and order and those involved in it.

The dystopia kicked-in when political violence and intimidation became a tool in American politics.

Political violence and intimidation has been growing since the dawn of the 21st century and a bunch of guys crashed into the Florida vote recounts in Gore vs Bush.

It just hit a new high because the US elected a reality TV man who made a living in recent years creating and stoking drama on television. Like an actor who has his devoted fans he has a cult following and he knows how to use it. None of what happened yesterday or in the last 5 years seems like it couldn't be adapted into an elaborate TV show.

I am only dismayed people keep saying they are shocked he could do this or people would follow him. He was the star of all television cameras and social media yesterday. It's what he craves the most. And drama points the cameras his way.

Political violence and intimidation has been growing since the dawn of the 21st century and a bunch of guys crashed into the Florida vote recounts in Gore vs Bush.

It just hit a new high because the US elected a reality TV man who made a living in recent years creating and stoking drama on television. Like an actor who has his devoted fans he has a cult following and he knows how to use it. None of what happened yesterday or in the last 5 years seems like it couldn't be adapted into an elaborate TV show.

I am only dismayed people keep saying they are shocked he could do this or people would follow him. He was the star of all television cameras and social media yesterday. It's what he craves the most. And drama points the cameras his way.

Whilst the citadel was breached, the gates were opened...the reality studio remains intact.

Trump wasn't aware enough to realize he was falling into a trap. Damn fool.

Political violence and intimidation has been growing since the dawn of the 21st century
Most certainly and only the Biden administration can ensure that the next fascist mob will be truly diverse, including more women and people of color!

I see the Telegraph in the UK closed down comments on Trumps Despotic Mania Threat to Democracy opinion piece. Seems the readership are not fully on message. Must be awful to know your hack propaganda isn't getting through. The credibility gap between the MSM and moral reality is as wide as ever. This a definitive case of losing control of the reality studio.

Last edited:
They have so much experience executing military coups, I'm sure they welcome the diversion of playing defense for once.

I don't think it is good to gamble. Why? Because you might win something which doesn't belong to you. When you gain for nothing, someone has to pay for that. That is not how the system works.

You gain for the risk you take.

Besides, you will just pay for it with your disembodied soul floating around looking at everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom