A Rat's Tail Of Adventure Through The Attic Of Leland's Mind

Noticed last night a painting of this Indian elephant in my yoga studio with a companion. :bash:

GODOFS1.jpg

Have worst case of bronchitis in 10 years, feel like death, and saw a mouse running inside this POS studio today then hiding under the bed. Vacuumed the droppings, entire studio floor, and built a Maginot Line:

mouseline.JPG

No, just traps. Put traps along the wall and the bait will draw them to it. Dab of peanut butter.

No, just traps. Put traps along the wall and the bait will draw them to it. Dab of peanut butter.

That's what I'm asking staple gun the glue traps to the wall? They already smell like peanut butter, listed as non-poisonous but I have a migraine not sure if off-gassing. Dry heaving now too, ugh.

Just crawled out from under the bed going wrong direction and ran right back under the bed when I saw it.

FMLFMLFML

That's what I'm asking staple gun the glue traps to the wall? They already smell like peanut butter, listed as non-poisonous but I have a migraine not sure if off-gassing. Dry heaving now too, ugh.

No, just regular traps. Mouse catching is not like figuring out your size in Sassetti.

Traps along walls, in corners, anywhere a mouse will follow a path in the shadows

I'm monitoring my bed from the sofa, should be trapped unless it wants to come in my direction or sleep under me tonight.

Was just playing dead, fighting the traps ferociously now.

Mutant Brooklyn monsters.

They mostly come during the rainy season which thanks to global warming has mostly disappeared. Must be close a to a couple hundred dead rats in the attic by now though.

They mostly come during the rainy season which thanks to global warming has mostly disappeared. Must be close a to a couple hundred dead rats in the attic by now though.
can we get a picture? maybe a yearly check in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom