Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

You started before the rest of us got there!
32471943_10155576765397336_5322285089080475648_n.jpg

It's Sarto's coffee table in his murroquians flatsharing. Lumpen is too poor to buy so much drugs.

Franky is a master and pioneer of our club.

Master of the platinum nose insert.

BTW just learnt Charlie also means rambo.

dear Webmaster, why did you hide all the time you was also on the VIP club?

777; A-1; All-American Drug; Angel Powder; Angie; Animals; Audi; Aunt Nora; Azucar; Baby Powder; Barrato; Basuco; Bazooka; Beach; Belushi (mixed with heroin); Bernie’s Flakes; Bernie’s Gold Dust; Big Bloke; Big C; Big Flake; Big Rush; Billie Hoke; Bird; Birdie Powder; Blanca Nieves; Blanco; Blast; Blizzard; Blonde; Blocks; Blow; BMW; Bobo; Bolitas; Bolivian Marching Powder; Bombita (mixed with heroin); Bouncing Powder; Brisa; C-Dust; Caca; Cadillac; California Pancakes; Calves; Candy; Car; Carney; Carrie Nation; Cars; Case; Cebolla; Cecil; Cement; Charlie; Chevy; Cheyenne; Chinos; Chiva; Clear Kind; Clear Tires; Coca; Coca-Cola; Cocazo; Coconut; Coke; Cola; Colorado; Connie; Cookie; Crow; Crusty Treats; Cuadro; Death Valley; Designer

Jeans; Devil’s Dandruff; Diente; Dienton; Dona Blanca; Double Bubble; Dove; Dream; Dulces; Duracell; Dust; Escama; Escorpino; Falopa; Fish (liquid cocaine); Flake; Flea Market Jeans; Florida Snow; Flour; Food; Foolish Powder; Fox; Freeze; Friskie Powder; Frula; Gabacho; Galaxy; Gallos; Gato; Gift of the Sun; Gin; Girl; Girlfriend; Glad Stuff; Gold Dust; Green Gold; Gringa; Grout; Gueros; Guitar; Hamburger; Happy Dust; Happy Powder; Happy Trails; Heaven; Heaven Dust; Henry VIII; Hooter; Hundai; Hunter; Icing; Inca Message; Izzy; Jam; Jeep; Jelly; John Deere; Joy Flakes; Joy Powder; Junk; King’s Habit; Kordell; Lady; Lady Snow; Late Night; Lavada; Leaf; Line; Loaf; Love Affair; Maca Flour; Mama Coca; Mandango; Maradona; Mayo; Melcocha; Mercedes; Milk; Milonga; Mojo; Mona Lisa; Mosquitos; Movie Star Drug; Mujer; Napkin; Nieve; Niña; Nose Candy; Nose Powder; Old Lady; Oyster Stew; Paint; Paloma; Palomos; Pantalones; Papas; Paradise; Paradise White; Parrot; Pearl; Pedrito; Perico; Peruvian; Peruvian Flake; Peruvian Lady; Pescado; Pez; Pillow; Pimp; Pollo; Polvo; Powder; Powder Diamonds; Puritain; Queso Blanco; Racehorse Charlie; Rambo; Refresco;

You tell me.

tumblr_p93d1iaC0e1uqpqiwo2_540.jpg

It's all goes wrong starting with the Levi roustabout dad's denim clip button shirt and rapidly deteriorates from then on in ending in the cod-1940s accentuated switch blade Cab Calloway/zuit suit riot lapels. I daren't think about what's going on below the belt, which I had noticed is sitting below the hips, right on his crotch. Ouch!

It would be a bit easier to list anything that is agreeable about that - starting with .. er um ... er aargh.. um . ......................well his partner looks pretty good.

Let's say it the other way:

Is Solaro agreeable as odd jacket? I've seen it worn by italianindustralist as a full suit, with similar coloured chinos, with denim and also with grey trousers. Yay or nay?

They have obviously just been discussing Ugandan affairs and threw on what was at hand in order to search for an espresso.

it is an old suit, isn't? I dont think he is allowed to fly to Europe anymore, unless he flies the tailor to Siria.....

When it all started kicking-off the legacy media in the UK put his English wife in the cross hairs for destruction and promoted taking her British nationality from her, that she was lavish with spending on chandeliers whilst hubbie was starving and gassing the moderate resistance into submission, with her cackling in the background. Except it didn't work, she was too fragrant by far to be framed as such. So they went a bit quiet. When it comes to great dictators, this is very much a case of a mild mannered optician having the burden of evil dictatorship thrust upon him. The Hitler comparisons have struggled to gain any traction and then there's all those false gas attacks. He may be a bastard, but in that part of the world, as increasingly we're beginning to undertsand in Europe as our security is diminished, there can be no other way.

I just wish he would decide if he’s going to grow a tache or not. It seems like he starts for a couple of days then whips it off, only to start again. He’ll never get that Magnum PI look if he doesn’t commit!

Looks like he’s sitting on a dunce chair in the corner of a classroom.

On a different note, the coolest chinafriend I know. Not the cleanest though, so I suggest passing on his sloppy seconds.*

2AF88FBD-72EC-4F9D-86A3-FFC4E47929A9.png
3FB5EB77-B628-4E13-B090-D9A04C260408.png

*unless you’re into that kinda thing

Yes, several thousan euros on English handprints blocks and for the first time, madders.

Unreleased some yet from the box, fresh and as tacky and crapellish as dressedbad loves.

I had the luck to see these fabrics and they are gorgeous Indeed. Unfortunately I'm broke.

How are things over there? Still a hub for Brit Antifa and the colour wheel I'm too proud to work chap?

i have no idea...i go there like twice per year when im bored to tears, and just fly thru the old posts until i remember something i read the last time. i closed the tab when i saw a post about caustic man in madras. blech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom