Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Top hats were never big in Australia, but they took a steep dive , even for bumbling old Tories, when disgraced Governor General Kerr staggered around pissed as a fart on tv, in official capacity, making a speech a the Melbourne Cup. All in a top hat and tails.

Last I saw he was a sort of concierge at a restaurant, previously he was like a volunteer neighbourhood security guy. I don’t understand how USA works.

He seems to enjoy the costume thing. There’s worse hobbies.

I did love it when he threatened someone re cutting off balls etc.

I’m sure if we are patient some one will post it.
you are teasing now......

You sir are a jealous arrogant idiot. PRO TIP come to SD and say things like "Hitting puberty might help though" around me and the people I know; on my mothers life I could make one phone call and send you back to puberty with your balls cut off and stuffed in your face, later to be found in a ditch on the outskirts of Tijuana by Polica Federal. No joke, have respect for everybody and yourself or deal with the consequences of your actions. That is grown man talk so handle your business accordingly.

This is a man who objected when accused of cosplay.
And that was just for wearing one of his ridiculously oversized Ant Hill Mob fedoras, not the full top hat and tails. It appears he’s gone “full retard” since then!

Yes, he has been doing it all his life, and he doesn't have to pretend or play dress-ups.

It would be interesting to know more about him. Does he still go to the icecream parlour like that, or does he catch a bus dress liked that, or does he choose more appropriate surroundings. Makes me wonder what he does for a job, surely he wouldn't go to work like that?? Maybe he dresses like that in his spare time.

I am gonna ask him.
He looks like a Funeral Director

This is a man who objected when accused of cosplay.
And that was just for wearing one of his ridiculously oversized Ant Hill Mob fedoras, not the full top hat and tails. It appears he’s gone “full retard” since then!
I wonder if he is taking inspiration from the kid that got his ass whipped wearing top hat and tails to the ice cream parlor

Top hats were never big in Australia, but they took a steep dive , even for bumbling old Tories, when disgraced Governor General Kerr staggered around pissed as a fart on tv, in official capacity, making a speech a the Melbourne Cup. All in a top hat and tails.
Pissed as a fart - made me choke on my water. Damn that was funny.

I was wrong - goes to show - Kerr wasn't wearing a top hat at the Cup.

Mmh wrong again - it seems he was wearing one but not in the video?

1619147549606.png

Yes, he has been doing it all his life, and he doesn't have to pretend or play dress-ups.

Ah, Shooey - he is pretending or playing dress-up. That's precisely what he's doing.

If he lived in a mansion, or manor house, and went to Eton or something like that, then he wouldn't be pretending or playing dress-up.

However, he's a working-class kid from suburban California. Of course he's playing dress-up - and that's fine, he's free to do so. But let's be clear that's what he is doing.

Ah, Shooey - he is pretending or playing dress-up. That's precisely what he's doing.

If he lived in a mansion, or manor house, and went to Eton or something like that, then he wouldn't be pretending or playing dress-up.

However, he's a working-class kid from suburban California. Of course he's playing dress-up - and that's fine, he's free to do so. But let's be clear that's what he is doing.

That sounds right Journeyman Journeyman . It just doesn't match who he is. He is just a normal guy, yet he dresses like an aristocrat. Doesn't really work does it. He wants to be `that guy', but his situation and understanding often lands him in inelegant environments such as the local icecream parlour.

Tibor - icecream parlour.jpg

He might live in fantasy land, because l remember when he would always post pictures of him with women way out of his league. I asked him about that and he said they were only friends.

These are not criticisms of him of coarse, but they are discussions of interesting things many people are bound to think about and ask. None of it makes any real sense on the surface.

When you look at the pictures of him with those women you can see the lack of chemistry and the isolation between them in all the pics. He wanted to play a fantasy role and be a guy he isn't. The internet does that to some people...look, l am somebody, l am a ladies man and living the life.

Has he got the personality to pull of being `that guy'? I am not so sure. He has a fierce temper and doesn't seem to handle what life throws at him so well. He is not the cool character he tries to put across. Just observations about the ironies that go contrary to the pictures. No coherency.
Tibor - love life 4.jpg Tibor - love life 6.jpg

My favourite of all. Lovelife.

The bloke behind him has a tracksuit top on with white stripes going down it. Bar lighting above looks cheap. A bloke in a windcheater behind too.
Tibor - love life 3.jpeg

Last edited:
Last I saw he was a sort of concierge at a restaurant, previously he was like a volunteer neighbourhood security guy. I don’t understand how USA works.

He seems to enjoy the costume thing. There’s worse hobbies.

I did love it when he threatened someone re cutting off balls etc.

I’m sure if we are patient some one will post it.
The USA doesn't understand how the USA works...

When you look at the pictures of him with those women you can see the lack of chemistry and the isolation between them in all the pics. He wanted to play a fantasy role and be a guy he isn't. The internet does that to some people...look, l am somebody, l am a ladies man and living the life.

Has he got the personality to pull of being `that guy'? I am not so sure. He has a fierce temper and doesn't seem to handle what life throws at him so well. He is not the cool character he tries to put across. Just observations about the ironies that go contrary to the pictures. No coherency.

I think the women are simply taking the opportunity to be photographed with the kid in the funny outfit. The same way they might want a photograph with the lads on the stag do dressed in drag (although those men are more likely to actually go home with the women). Women also tend to flock to a disabled person for photos in these same environments, albeit for different reasons.

I think the women are simply taking the opportunity to be photographed with the kid in the funny outfit. The same way they might want a photograph with the lads on the stag do dressed in drag (although those men are more likely to actually go home with the women). Women also tend to flock to a disabled person for photos in these same environments, albeit for different reasons.
Obviously so. It's more than a bit odd that this was not immediately grasped and that you had to explain it.

Yes. People who know anything at all about the smarter sex, know they love taking their pics with clowns going back to when they had a vacation in Disneyland at the age of four.
I don't disagree with you on that. I'm more commenting on the crowd you are addressing.

No argument there.
I get the same impression as “youse”!
The chicks will say to him “nice hat”
Tibor -“oh cool, they’re really digging my cartoonishly outsize incel fedora, maybe they wanna get next to me”
Chick - “I suppose I admire him for having the balls to wear that weird costume in public so I’ll pay him an offhand compliment but there’s no WAY I wanna get next to him! Photo? Sure, whatever if it makes your day”
Tibor - “I can’t WAIT to post this pic on SF of me and a cool chick I briefly met in the club. The fellas are gonna think I’m waaay cool!”
SF - There’s no WAY Tibor scored with that chick!

I get the same impression as “youse”!
The chicks will say to him “nice hat”
Tibor -“oh cool, they’re really digging my cartoonishly outsize incel fedora, maybe they wanna get next to me”
Chick - “I suppose I admire him for having the balls to wear that weird costume in public so I’ll pay him an offhand compliment but there’s no WAY I wanna get next to him! Photo? Sure, whatever if it makes your day”
Tibor - “I can’t WAIT to post this pic on SF of me and a cool chick I briefly met in the club. The fellas are gonna think I’m waaay cool!”
SF - There’s no WAY Tibor scored with that chick!
I can't help recalling an incident fron 40 years ago. A young German tourist to Turkey was befriended by pals of mine, a local businessman and his very beautiful wife.

She asked him when he was going to find a nice girl and settle down. Without being flirtatious, he replied that he preferred women to girls, and that most girls did not grow up to be women, but merely 'old girls'.

Can it work the same way? Rather than becoming Big Daddies, do some just develop into ageing little boys?

I can assure you, in most northern cities in the UK, the ladies wouldn't be asking for a photograph beside him. They would be rather blunt and to the point: ''Are you wearing that for a fucking joke mate?'' Before the local lads kicked the proverbial out of him.

I can assure you, in most northern cities in the UK, the ladies wouldn't be asking for a photograph beside him. They would be rather blunt and to the point: ''Are you wearing that for a fucking joke mate?'' Before the local lads kicked the proverbial out of him.
Norf FC memes are real, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom