All The Reasons Why Florida Is #1

When an ex President jumps on a plane to Florida before the inauguration of his successor to check out a Publix

FB89F9FF-2C18-426A-BDF7-5FCC99804F41.jpeg

I remember when I was in school, my parents never had time to attend a parent-teacher conference, much less understand what I was doing at school or who my teachers were.

Really? People are flooding into Florida though. I just listened to the news segment on NBC two days ago about how amazing Florida is and how these northeast (Jersey and NY), Californians and midwest folks moved there for the weather, the lower taxes, and the absence of coronavirus restrictions a few years ago.

“…move to Florida wasn’t the postcard life she’d envisioned was the armadillo infestation in her home that caused $9,000 in damages. Then came a hurricane, ever present feuding over politics, and an inability to find a doctor to remove a tumor from her liver.

Contributing to their move was a perfect storm of soaring insurance costs, a hostile political environment, worsening traffic and extreme weather, according to interviews with more than a dozen recent transplants and longtime residents who left the state in the past two years.“

The sunshine state doesn’t sound sunny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom