ANTIFA, ha ha ha

I am reminded of what, some years before I was born, Huey Long stated. I can't quote it exactly but it went something like this, "When we get fascism in the United States, it'll be called 'anti-fascism.'" I am inclined to think Long was an unjustly maligned figure. It may be that he was a fighter for social justice, and his racial views were remarkably tolerant and progressive for a politician in the Deep South in the 1930s.

Last edited:
I am reminded of what, some years before I was born, Huey Long stated. I can't quote it exactly but it went something like this, "When we get fascism in the United States, it'll be called 'anti-fascism.'" I am inclined to think Long was an unjustly maligned figured. It may be that he was a fighter for social justice, and his racial views were remarkably tolerant and progressive for a politician in the Deep South in the 1930s.

Exactly this. They are the ones stifling free speech, yes are fighting for everyone's rights. The idiocy of it is astonishing.

Long could have been referring to Posobiec and his Trump-loving ilk:

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag."

I like the work the antifa John Brown Gun Club has been doing in Arizona. Reminds me of the Panthers standing up to gun-grabber Reagan in CA in the 1960s.

IMG_1243.JPG

I got my first little red IWW book in 1987.

So Dropbear Dropbear , does this mean you also like them attacking Trump voters because they have the wrong opinions?

Recall these are the ones that chant no trump no kkk no fascist usa.

I've never had much time for rable rousing street protests.

Once I left the army my mates were all protesting the Indonesian occupation of East Timor. Standing in the street chanting slogans is childish, so I went there to fight the real enemy.

Antifa and nazis have been street fighting for seventy years. The only thing that has changed is the klan and skinheads have tried to look more 'respectable' to ride in on the tail of Trump, while the antifa are increasingly full of spotty overweight middle class virgins.

Long could have been referring to Posobiec and his Trump-loving ilk:

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come wrapped in an American flag."

I like the work the antifa John Brown Gun Club has been doing in Arizona. Reminds me of the Panthers standing up to gun-grabber Reagan in CA in the 1960s.

View attachment 21815

I got my first little red IWW book in 1987.
You know that those gund are fake right? It has been debuked a while ago. Glad to see because of trump we can see who is a leftie and who is not and we can see who you are.

I am reminded of what, some years before I was born, Huey Long stated. I can't quote it exactly but it went something like this, "When we get fascism in the United States, it'll be called 'anti-fascism.'" I am inclined to think Long was an unjustly maligned figured. It may be that he was a fighter for social justice, and his racial views were remarkably tolerant and progressive for a politician in the Deep South in the 1930s.

There was also an Italian politician who borrowed this phrase.

Unite Against Fascism is the equivalent in the UK. Their motto is "Bash The Fash" and unfortunately appear to be another group looking for an excuse to stomp on someone's head.

Last edited:
You know that those gund are fake right? It has been debuked a while ago. Glad to see because of trump we can see who is a leftie and who is not and we can see who you are.

The SKS the guy on the right is holding looks pretty real to me.

They are real. Some folks I know in the industry had a long chat with them at a r cent gun show. The JBGC and Redneck Revolt had a table there.

They actually do pretty well finding common ground with The libertarian shooters and anarcho-capitalists, apparently.

Their taste in military rifles is pretty meh. Lots of black plastic and a few Romanian AKs.

Speaking of armed Antifa, it should be remembered that they make up the bulk of international volunteers fighting against ISIS on the front lines.

Lol, you mean the ones that are fightinng against the kurds? Antifa needs to be annihilated.

Lol, you mean the ones that are fightinng against the kurds? Antifa needs to be annihilated.

Go back to Google. The international brigades fighting with YPG against ISIS are currently about 70% antifa and 30% Iraq/Afghanistan veterans.

You support all the wrong people.

You're joining ISIS now? You know there are easier ways to get laid, right?

Mixing arab squabbles with "Antifa" is not substantive. Perhaps some people out there are fighting fascist leaders, but what is happening in the US, naming themselves Antifa, is hardly the same.

Go back to Google. The international brigades fighting with YPG against ISIS are currently about 70% antifa and 30% Iraq/Afghanistan veterans.

You're joining ISIS now? You know there are easier ways to get laid, right?
hahahahahhahhahahhaha me isis HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mixing arab squabbles with "Antifa" is not substantive. Perhaps some people out there are fighting fascist leaders, but what is happening in the US, naming themselves Antifa, is hardly the same.
Whatever he is doing, its good. Olololololol

Again, I remind you that the majority of European and American volunteers currently fighting ISIS are coming from the ranks of Antifa.

This group gets my respect with reservations. On the one hand, they are luting their lives on the line to fight Islamic Fascism while most on the right just post memes on the internet.

On the other hand, I find it telling that they identify with the Spanish Civil War International Brigades, I think they would turn on the modern POUM and CNT just like their forebears. Too much ideological purity for my taste.

Lol the antifa think they are the world police while right wing is the home first and then anything else. Global police bullshit.

Sitting on the sofa sipping Chardonnay and channeling Neville Chamberlain.

Btw, this is the American antifa who is the subject of the upcoming Jake Gyllenhaal film:

A little Facebook silliness that belongs in this thread:

IMG_1309.JPG

Whats wron with that? Not my bullshit not my problem.

Unfortunately it is your problem, along with everyone else's.

A little Facebook silliness that belongs in this thread:

View attachment 21865

The biggest issue with most self described "Anarchists" is they aren't anarchists. You can't be an ideologically pure anarchist, that's an oxymoron. I say this as a borderline anarchist.

Dipshit attacks journalist, tries to run and gets arrested, beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom