Arny's Photography Appreciation Thread

Pic from my recent family visit to Japan:

Cherry blossoms.jpg

Here's a shot from Killarney PP. Took it yesterday morning around 07:00, 1.5 KM hike.
Grand Potentate Grand Potentate , your forum sucks at uploading colours. This looks like shit compared to the photo I'm looking at. I blame you.
View attachment 16567
first of all, its not my forum, its everyone's forum. secondly, if you want a better representation, you need to link to an image hosting service. when you upload the photo the forum software compresses the image to save space. all forums do this. we only host a single part time photographer, so its really not necessary to have a bunch of space being hogged by uncompressed images. can you imagine loading that on your phone???

upload it to some fancy shmancy service and then use the IMG button to link it.

HJC_0816_002.jpg

Good Photo, other than the 2 rain drops that hit the lens. Blustery day at the bay.

yes
maybe he has already used all of it
however
dont know
his black ladies like other SCENTS
My black lady, because she is my girlfriend likes it and a musky scent I have!

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2016/may/10/china-pearl-river-delta-then-and-now-photographs

The great leap upward: China's Pearl River Delta, then and now
The Pearl River Delta has witnessed the most rapid urban expansion in human history – a predominantly agricultural region transformed into the world’s largest continuous city. By revisiting the sites of rare archive images of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Macau from the 1940s through 1990s, our photographers have documented this staggering change

by Eric Hilaire and Nick Van Mead

this is VERY cool.

Up in Indian Country. Normally should be below freezing and covered in snow by now. Climate change can be beautiful.

IMG_6100.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom