Awful Outfits You See IRL

It wasn't Buzz Bissinger (author of "Friday Night Lights" and reformed fashion addict), was it?

View attachment 5013

After reading about Bissinger's fashion addiction a couple of years back, when he penned an article describing his descent into manic depression and how he pissed away hundreds of thousands on dollars on brand-name fashion, I then read late last year that Bissinger has engaged SF member Spoopoker to sell off all of his fashion items via Spoo's LuxeSwap business.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...hing-bought-crippling-shopping-addiction.html

Great spend hundreds of thousand and get 10 cents on the dollar via LuxeSwap

A colleague channeling IS

image.jpg

I saw a man riding a penny farthing bicycle past my building this morning. He was also wearing plus fours and a flat cap. I didn't have a chance to see if he had a waxed moustache.

Seriously, what is that?!
I suspect that, allowed to hang naturally, the waist would not taper like this and it would just be a coat four sizes too big. I'm not sure if forced perspective accounts for the lengthwise disproportions.

I suspect that, allowed to hang naturally, the waist would not taper like this and it would just be a coat four sizes too big. I'm not sure if forced perspective accounts for the lengthwise disproportions.

It looks like a yeti combo with a cartoon creation. Well, the genetically shorted version of that.
Torso 2x leg length. I am freaking out, afraid of what the front looked like.
Or is it a Canadian bodybuilder looking like AHNOLD in a terrible suit but whose legs were capped at the knees and feet reattached?

It looks like a yeti combo with a cartoon creation. Well, the genetically shorted version of that.
Torso 2x leg length. I am freaking out, afraid of what the front looked like.
Or is it a Canadian bodybuilder looking like AHNOLD in a terrible suit but whose legs were capped at the knees and feet reattached?

He was short and squat which is accentuated by the jacket pattern Mrs. Hutterite cut for him. The batwing shoulders with prominant points is commonly seen on Hutterite menswear stylings. Not sure of the origins but I have seen it on members of many colonies across several provinces. This particular fit was the most exaggerated I have seen but that in part due to the shape of Herr Hutterite. His girth suggests he might be someone higher up in the colony hierarchy. He struck me as a Pig Boss.

image.jpg

I see this guy around all of the time flogging his drawings of schooners and old time ships. Usually hangs around liquor stores but this morning he is in the financial district. He was in a new Spring get-up so thought I would snap a pic. He caught me and said mushily - he has no teeth - "hey buddy, take another one" and he posed.

White Canadian tuxedo with cropped jeans, white Converse Chucks, red shirt. Extra points for the outline of the can of chewing tobacco (not seen) in his back pocket. Scary tight Pitti/street person pentz fit.

Airport people
Masses
Of
Peoples who
Should be riding
The bus

Nice doggie

I can't even begin to comprehend people who need to take their pets everywhere with them, particularly if they have personalised/branded animal-carrying bags to help carry them out.

I can't even begin to comprehend people who need to take their pets everywhere with them, particularly if they have personalised/branded animal-carrying bags to help carry them out.

It's particularly sad when the pet's breed is different to the one shown on the bag.

Why do people dress so badly to fly?

Have you ever seen UK folks flying home from Spain? They look like their toast: Done only on one side! And of course still wearing the stuff they wore to the beach.

It is a bit annoying but the same can be said children. Dogs on flights are far more behaved.

I saw an otherwise bland as dishwater guy (baggy khaki shorts, brownish polo shirt, brown walking shoes) inexplicably wearing black knee-high performance socks with bright green accents at the top and the ankle. He was also noteworthy for having a wee bit of boxer short hem peeking out, which I haven't seen since I was in summer camp.

Sitting opposite me on the train this morning was a middle-aged man wearing a bright-pink-and-white-striped shirt in a shiny fabric, with an unbuttoned spread collar and French cuffs with shiny cufflinks.

He'd tucked the shirt in to a pair of faded blue jeans and finished the outfit with a pair of running shoes.
:ragecry:

Spotted at the airport a few days ago:

Man, age estimated mid 40s. Pot belly, swilling lager at 9:30 in the morning. Weird spiked hairstyle, popular with z list Brit slebs about 10 years ago. Vast, tacky and expensive watch on wrist, equipped with enough gizmos to take a man to the North Pole and back.

Trainers of many colours, with fluorescent laces. Cargo shorts. Bright-as-fuck orange RL polo shirt complete with:

Massive logo on breast.
Number on sleeve.
Collar popped.

Homo Douchebagus Britannicus in all his glory. Destination not confirmed, but I'd bet my left bollock the fuckstain was on his way to "Marbs" (Marbella). I hope he gets a bit lairy one night and the good Spanish police (who take very little shit from drunk British cunts) give him the battering of a lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom