Awful Outfits You See IRL

Pinstripe n jeans?
Awful or not?!?!?

Btw Grand Potentate Grand Potentate another turned upload

IMG_8659.JPG

Do you mean the pinstripe combo or the picture issue?

Now that Sarto is a respected humble arthisan/SF shill it is time for us all to revisit the top sartorial pairing of black pinstriped odd jackets & jeans.

This man was carrying some dress garments and a pair of dress shoes on the train. Do people not wear plain dress shirts anymore? Everything he had was screaming for attention. I hope his suits are all solid colours.

IMG_20170501_073047_edit.jpg

This man was carrying some dress garments and a pair of dress shoes on the train. Do people not wear plain dress shirts anymore? Everything he had was screaming for attention. I hope his suits are all solid colours.

View attachment 22038
As I keep telling people here - shirts made from a gingham table cloth stolen from a cheap italian cafe is NOT DRESS SHIRT. Can be worn with jeans at weekend if you must.

As I keep telling people here - shirts made from a gingham table cloth stolen from a cheap italian cafe is NOT DRESS SHIRT. Can be worn with jeans at weekend if you must.

Don't tell Leit. It will shatter him

So apparently these are a thing now. I saw two dudes in these at the wedding I was at last night. It was all I could do not to take then out back and beat them with a rubber hose.

zerogrand_british_tan.png

So apparently these are a thing now. I saw two dudes in these at the wedding I was at last night. It was all I could do not to take then out back and beat them with a rubber hose.

zerogrand_british_tan.png
jesus they are bad enough with jeans or chinos for BBQ. But a wedding. If you're not careful your country will end up looking worse than Australians. Or vice versa.

jesus they are bad enough with jeans or chinos for BBQ. But a wedding. If you're not careful your country will end up looking worse than Australians. Or vice versa.
As long as we don't reach Queensland levels.

I spent a bit of time last week out at hipster central area. Thornbury Brunswick etc. Used car lot turned into warehouse bar with hip expensive food trucks, $16 burgers, Texas BBQ, Thai, Vietnamese, etc in car yard. DJ spinning vinyl. Dogs, kids, 50 year old dads with 1 year old kid, millions of 25 - 30 years olds creatives on trust funds, small terrace houses for $1.5 million - you get the picture.

Anyway I can say with some authority that camel suede Caterpillar type work boots are a BIG thing.

The beer was ok. A pint was $10. Not too bad for these times and those places.

.....50 year old dads with 1 year old kid....

A lot of them in my neck of the woods, one only feels pity, you should be reaching escape velocity from all that at that age. Did they extend the single good times too long, or just abandon all reason for a second chance at a family, only this time to get it right?

A lot of them in my neck of the woods, one only feels pity, you should be reaching escape velocity from all that at that age.

Pray to where is the father escaping? Hopefully not a hole six feet under.

So I've been running into the same gigantic ginger in airports this last week. Turns out he is buddy to the Lady Boot Man with Bad Denim I posted in WAYWT.

He wears a black overcoat and cowboy boots which are hideous with up-turned toes.

IMG_9418.JPG
IMG_9441.JPG

So I've been running into the same gigantic ginger in airports this last week. Turns out he is buddy to the Lady Boot Man with Bad Denim I posted in WAYWT.

He wears a black overcoat and cowboy boots which are hideous with up-turned toes.

View attachment 25293 View attachment 25294

Not quite the cod-Alligator shoes that the Dutch adore in tan, but getting there. So I wager part of the Dutch diaspora, with the zebra themed motif on the first shoes, perchance they're South Africans?

Not quite the cod-Alligator shoes that the Dutch adore in tan, but getting there. So I wager part of the Dutch diaspora, with the zebra themed motif on the first shoes, perchance they're South Africans?

No detectable accents. Canadians or Americans methinks. Probably Canadian based on where they were flying to/from

Nothing beats pinstripes on slim fancy jeans, what a lumpens, they even lack the cash of a proper trouser.

IMG_20171108_093830.jpg
Suit jacket, tie n jeans ftw. On top of this he was wearing a fedora. I see this man twice a week on the bus, always discordant ensembles. And yes I take the bus, me is a lumpen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom