Baltimore ghetto self-destruct 2015 aka Freddie Gray protests

I'm sure there are a dozen or so people who, through some crazy set of circumstances, travel to protest areas to stir up shit. It happens in Israel all the time. In one article I read, the same distraught Palestinian woman posed for photographs all over the country, grieving for her "son" who had just been killed by teh joos. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a handful of "security consultants" that have swooped in on both Ferguson and Baltimore.

I'm sure there are a dozen or so people who, through some crazy set of circumstances, travel to protest areas to stir up shit. It happens in Israel all the time. In one article I read, the same distraught Palestinian woman posed for photographs all over the country, grieving for her "son" who had just been killed by teh joos. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a handful of "security consultants" that have swooped in on both Ferguson and Baltimore.

This is what Jade Helm 15 is all about. Despite the military denials, it's the process of training the military to seamlessly deploy and blend into American situations of social unrest.

This is what Jade Helm 15 is all about. Despite the military denials, it's the process of training the military to seamlessly deploy and blend into American situations of social unrest.
Oh shi... The initial presumption is that they want to do this to maintain order and all. But the likelihood of nefarious instigation is not impossible.

Oh shi... The initial presumption is that they want to do this to maintain order and all. But the likelihood of nefarious instigation is not impossible.

I don't think it's about nefarious instigation, I think it's about social control. It's similar to East German tactics used to make the population afraid of the state. The military is likely being trained for intelligence gathering in communities. I wouldn't be surprised if we come to learn there is a "file" on every person in America.

You know, I thought the Middle East already had learned to do cellular tower blackouts to squelch communication during calamities. Why are we afraid of doing this?

We can already do this. And record all phone calls through cell towers. A close relative of mine actually makes a living updating and installing the hardware and software on cell towers to make this happen. Originally it was just supposed to be set at 20% but as this relative has been going around doing updates he's finding the settings have been changed to 50% and above. (And he's about the furthest thing from a black helicopter guy I know. He voted for Obama twice).

Just another contributor to the banality of evil.

My point is that mobile communication devices are very handy in organizing "spontaneous" uprisings, and if you invoke radio silence by cutting transmission each player is suddenly just a loose jack instead of a strategic chess piece.

How to police an unruly crowd. Learn, America.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

You know, horses start making sense in terms of crowd mobility and psychological intimidation.

Philly getting in on it

I would have drop kicked that stupid bitch.

Don't these fucks have jobs to go to? Even a job at Micky D's require them to be present while on shift.

Last edited:
It's been over a quarter century since Straight Outta Compton came out. Get a new chant if you want to be taken seriously.

This is the company line on the events leading to the indictment. Pretty harsh series of events.

Another great community spokesmen.

So, what's the deal with the Mayor having said they wanted to give the demonstrators "space to destroy" at their will, and pulled police coverage the first night?

No justice, no peace - in a city w/ a black mayor, black State's attorney, black police chief, more than 50% black police force... etc. Get over yourselves, you ghetto hood rats.

Earlier this week, an acquaintance of mine had his meetings cancelled in a northeast US city because of possible civil unrest. I wrote to my father moaning how tiresome it is that everything resolved in the 1960s is coming to bear again. What more do these people want anyway? The President is now a black man.

Then I got my copy of Time magazine....

CD13LB7XIAE411v.jpg:large

Earlier this week, an acquaintance of mine had his meetings cancelled in a northeast US city because of possible civil unrest. I wrote to my father moaning how tiresome it is that everything resolved in the 1960s is coming to bear again. What more do these people want anyway? The President is now a black man.

Then I got my copy of Time magazine....

CD13LB7XIAE411v.jpg:large

Nothing much has or will change, in fact it's worse. Yeah, the pres is black, but he's really not. He's just another guy elected by corporations. On the one hand you have a population that feels entitled to free shit, who can't sustain family units, and who struggles with social responsibility. On the other, you have a surveillance state transitioning to a police state. In between the two is a police force that is focused on crime statistics much like schools are focused on standardized tests. This is the state of affairs. If you want that photo to change, you gotta stop being the whipping boy of authorities.

Tactical perspective green and khaki brown makes sense in Vietnam or Iraq but obviously only does the opposite of camouflage in concrete urban areas where gray would be the best choice. They're doing it for psychological purposes so people understand they're living in a domestic war zone.

I got used to seeing national guard, or who I thought were national guard, equipped with automatic weapons in NYC subway stations after 9/11. I was a bit surprised some years ago seeing them on one of SFO's trams I got on with only a couple other people on it. Would hate to be in a city when martial law becomes permanent.

Tactical perspective green and khaki brown makes sense in Vietnam or Iraq but obviously only does the opposite of camouflage in concrete urban areas where gray would be the best choice. They're doing it for psychological purposes so people understand they're living in a domestic war zone.

Agreed. They want folks to believe the line that it's military surplus. It's not. It's by design. You cannot distinguish them from soldiers.

Would hate to be in a city when martial law becomes permanent.

Um, like, it already is in all but name. Have you been watching events? All your civil liberties are gone.

Agreed. They want folks to believe the line that it's military surplus. It's not. It's by design. You cannot distinguish them from soldiers.

Um, like, it already is in all but name. Have you been watching events? All your civil liberties are gone.

I'm talking curfews for adults, checkpoint restrictions of movement within, into, and out of a city, warrantless no-knock entry and search of residences on police whim. The very wealthy neighborhoods will get preferential treatment but most everyone else will be treated like the enemy.

Leit will a be a hired mercenary working for special SWAT teams and confiscating goods like Aldens and polo shirts.

This is the state of affairs. If you want that photo to change, you gotta stop being the whipping boy of authorities.

Societal change and revolution starts by running unarmed in front of a police line like that? Am I wrong to assume that most people who frequent this forum believe there are far better and more effective ways in instigating change than going head to head on the streets with heavily armed policemen?

Societal change and revolution starts by running unarmed in front of a police line like that? Am I wrong to assume that most people who frequent this forum believe there are far better and more effective ways in instigating change than going head to head on the streets with heavily armed policemen?

I do not. I believe it's impossible in the current climate of the country. If corporate money was completely eviscerated from public policy, perhaps a hope since it would provide a domino effect.

Indeed, those people are wasting their time. But there is no way to effect change anymore as prisoners of a nation state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom